9

Happy reading ...
Vote and comment kr dena please...

I woke up in the morning as my alarm buzzed

I woke up in the morning as my alarm buzzed. Gentle rays of sunlight streamed through the curtains, casting a warm glow in the room. As I stretched and yawned, the reality of the day ahead hit me with a mix of excitement and nervousness. I gently placed my hand on Avani's shoulder and woke her up.

"Avi, wake up. It's already 7 am," I said.

She replied, with a sleepy expression, "Can't I sleep a little longer, like mom? Why do you have to wake me up so early? "

I laughed and replied, "Come on, there's no mom here, it's me, Adira. Wake up quickly, you forgot we have an interview."

Avani responded with a groan, "Fine, fine, I'm getting up. Just give me a minute." Reluctantly, she started to stir from her sleep, realizing the importance of the interview. I chuckled at her sleepy protest and moved to get ready myself, feeling a mixture of anticipation and nervousness for the day ahead.

After that, I made my way to my room and started my morning routine. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and took a refreshing shower to wake myself up. Then, I wore the same shorts and hoodie I was wearing at home because it was too early to get ready.

Next, I went to the room and found my dryer in one of the suitcases. I dried my hair and then returned to Avi's room, where I didn't see her on the bed. I heard some water sounds coming from the bathroom, so she might be taking a shower.

I made my way to the hall where the suitcase with kitchen items was kept. I took out some coffee and glasses from it and headed to the kitchen. The coffee machine was already there, thanks to Mr. Rana. He had already arranged everything needed in this house. I'll have to thank him sincerely when we go to his home this weekend, which is day after tomorrow. I'm nervous to meet them, but I'm also excited.

I talked to Kiara, and she was super nice. I even told her about our plan today to go to the mall, and I invited her to join us. She happily accepted, so she'll be meeting us today at the company itself since she doesn't have anything else to do. Avani is also interested in meeting her, so it'll be great for all of us to get together.

After making black coffee for both me and Avani, I moved to her room. She was talking to her mom and dad, so I joined in for a while. Then, I thought of calling my mom and dad. I picked up my phone and moved to the balcony, craving some refreshing air.

I video called Dad, and he answered on the third ring.

I replied as soon as I saw Dad and Mom on the other side, "Good morning, Dad, Mom."

They replied, "Good morning, bachha."

Dad asked, "How are you feeling there?"

I replied, "I am feeling good here, Dad. It's so nice and chill here."