10

Happy reading ...
Vote and comment kr dena please...

I said, "Thank you, my lucky charm

I said, "Thank you, my lucky charm. I love you. I will call you after the interview."

He replied with a smile, "Love you too, Di, and I will be waiting for your call."

I smiled, and the call ended. I looked towards Avi and Ricky; they passed me a smile and then said, "By the way, good morning, Ricky. You said you would wait for us downstairs, then why are you here?"

He said, "Good morning to you too. Well, I thought I would bring breakfast home, and we can eat it in the car."

I replied, "How did you order breakfast so early? Like, I haven't seen anyone coming."

He chuckled, "Aiden made it. He usually makes our breakfast, so I told him to make extra."

I replied, "Oh, okay, thanks."

Our boss also knows how to cook, and here I am, who doesn't know how to make anything except Maggi. Avani said, "The boss knows how to cook," with excitement.

Ricky chuckled and said, "Yeah, he mostly eats homemade food. He's a fitness freak."

Avani said in a sarcastic tone, "Oh, really? Adira doesn't know how to make anything except Maggi here." Damn, did she have to tell him that? Oh well, payback time, no worries.

I passed a nervous smile to Ricky; he laughed and said, "You both eat breakfast so that we can leave. And about cooking, she can learn if she wants."

I replied, "Yes, and anyway, it's my choice whether I want to cook or not. And you are not my mother-in-law," I said, looking at Avani. Listening to this, Ricky started laughing again, and Avani just rolled her eyes.

Ricky took out the sandwiches, and I brought juices for us, and we had our breakfast ( basically i and Avani as Ricky already hade it ). After that, we left our houses, locking up.

We made our way to the stairs; yes, there is a lift in this building, but we just have to go one floor down, so we decided to walk through the stairs. Soon, we reached downstairs, and I saw a lift going from where the stairs end. I moved my eyes in the direction of Ricky and asked, "Is there something downstairs also, as there is a lift here?"

He chuckled and said, "Yeah, there's a gym downstairs."

I replied, "Oh, nice."