Are You F***ing Kidding Me!?!

Percy's P.O.V.

This disaster started the way any other would in out world. A perfectly normal day. Nice sunny day, good weather, and me annoying my older cousin, Sandra.

"Jackson, get your ass back here!" Alessandra shouted, running down the steps of her cabin and chasing me.

"Uh, no!" I said, holding her necklace above my head and running just out of reach.

"C'mon, Percy, I need that for weapons training," Sandra cried. "I can't use a dagger to beat Clarisse."

"Don't care," I yelled. It was pretty stupid for me to forget that Alessandra has magic. Not like Hecate kid magic, more like dark magic. Anyway, little miss Shadow Lady tripped me with, guess what? Shadows!

"I'll take that," Sandra said, taking the necklace out of my hand.

"You're no fun, Sandra," I mumbled.

"Whatever," she replied, squeezing the necklace. It turned into a black bident with two glowing crystals. She held the weapon down so it was just in front of my nose.

"Now, Water Boy," Alessandra said. "If you ever take that from me again, I will personally arrange a meeting with you and Cerberus."

"I hope that means feeding him," I said. "And I don't mean me being the food,"

"I was thinking more like you helping him get in his morning run," Sandra said, smiling evilly.

"I hate you," I said. She just shrugged.

That's when my twin sister, Priscilla ran over.

"Guys, we need to get to the Big House," Priscilla said.

"What's up, Cilla?" Sandra and I asked in unison.

"New prophecy," Priscilla said before turning and running to the Big House. Sandra and I looked at each other, and then she smiled.

"See ya, Water Boy," and with that, she disappeared into a shadow.

I rolled my eyes and ran to the Big House. When I got there, I saw that Annabeth, Piper, Jason, Leo, Calypso, Hazel, Frank, Will, Nico, Thalia, Reyna, Marcus, Priscilla, Vivian, Lydia, Melody, and Chiron were already there. And Alessandra had somehow beaten me. Usually, when she turns into a shadow, she travels slowly.

Oh, and I also noticed that Rachel was passed out on the couch.

"What did this prophecy say?" I asked getting straight to business.

"Lydia and Melody were there when Rachel spoke," Chiron said. "Ladies, would you please inform us."

The goddess/gorgon couple looked at each other, and then Melody sighed.

"Eighteen must travel to the land where magic reigns,

A thief has taken what belongs to the demigods' domains.

The stolen artifact, a powerful tool,

Must be retrieved before the world becomes chaos, cruel.

The clock is ticking, time is running out,

The fate of two worlds, in their hands, devout.

May the gods be with them on their quest,

For the fate of two worlds, they must contest."

Melody shuddered after reciting the prophecy and Lydia hugged her.

"Eighteen? That's all of us in total," Annabeth said.

"Yes," Lydia confirmed quietly. "And the missing artefact," the demigod goddess tapped her chest and Vivian gasped.

"Your necklace," the Hecate kid said. Lydia nodded.

"Yes," Lydia said. "The necklace that symbolises who I am, and contains a little of every demigod. Whoever took it isn't from our world. unlike anything we have dealt with before. The only thing I can say that is helpful is that I know its whereabouts. Britten, U.K."

"No specific location but it narrows it down," Melody informed us.

"I think I know where we have to go," Vivian said. "My dad used to talk about it all the time. Where he went to school. Apparently then only reason my mom took interest in him is because...never mind. The point is. I know where we're going. You guys might want to go pack your things. We're leaving early this summer."

"Oh, come on!" I complained. Annabeth elbowed me. "Sorry,"

"Viv, maybe to IM your dad," Priscilla said. "If you two know where we're going, he could probably help get us there."

"As long as there are no planes," I said.

*A few days later*

"Why planes?"