Slytherin Demigods

(A/N: Okay so these next four (reading) chapters are going to be short)

Melody's P.O.V.

The daughter of Medusa gets put in the snake house. Ain't no surprise there.

Annabeth, Piper, Alessandra, Thalia and I walk into the room we would be sharing.

"Well, I think that's everything," Piper said, dumping a bot labelled 'clothes' on her bed.

"I still don't see why we have to be here," Alessandra complained. I was having trouble trying to figure out the reason she didn't want to be here either,

1) She was so far from her home at Camp Half-Blood, and even further from her home country of Italy.

or 2) She was stuck in the same house as the stuck-up vlákas who insulted her brother on the train.

"Sandra, we are here because Lydia's fate, and the fate of all demigods, hangs in the balance," I said. "Well, it actually hangs around someone or something's neck, but that's not the point,"

"Right," she said. "Did you see the looks on the students' faces when Lydia said she was a goddess? Priceless!'

"Or when you made Leo act like a monkey," I said, looking at Piper.

"Yeah, that was pretty cool," Piper said.

"That lady in pink didn't look too happy when Professor Whatever-Her-Name-Is announced we were demigods," Vivian said. 

"Who cares," Alessandra said. "We are who we are, and no one can change it,"

"Are you saying it because it's true, or because you've learned it from being a Furyon?" I asked.

"Are you asking because you're a gorgon, and you live by that?" Alessandra asked. 

I know when I'm beat.

"C'mon, ladies, let's get some sleep," Thalia said. "We don't want to be sleepy for our first day of school."

Alessandra used her magic to change our clothes into pyjamas and we went to bed