Gryffindor Demgiods

Lydia's P.O.V

I'm glad they arranged for the demigods to be put together. Frankly, I didn't want to be around all those mortals. I know that sounds like something my half-brother, Dionysus, would say, but these mortals don't know what I am capable of. And I don't feel like disintegrating any of them if I go full goddess.

"Well, this is certainly...weird," Jason said, looking around what I assumed was the common room.

"It's more...yeah, it's weird," Priscilla agreed.

"We should head up to our rooms," I suggested. "The sooner we get some sleep, the sooner we can start looking for my necklace," 

Priscilla and I walked into the room we would be sharing. It was kind of big for only two girls, but that just means we can still practice our normal training

"I wonder how long it will take Percy and Jason to destroy their room," Priscilla said, dumping her bag on one of the bags.

"All of you demigods could die, and you're wondering how long it will take your brother and cousin to destroy their room?" I asked.

"First of all, they are your half-brother and cousin, too. And second of all, I dare you to tell me you weren't thinking it,"

"Well...yeah,"

Percy and Jason might get along, but their dads still hate each other, and some of that rivalry went into those two.

"C'mon, Dia," Priscilla said. "Let's go to sleep. The sooner we get to sleep, the sooner the day comes, the sooner we can start looking for your necklace,"

"And the sooner we can get out of here," I finished, using my magic to change our clothes into pyjamas.