~ I LOVE YOU ~

"I'm sorry....i-i..... please... forgive me." The person begged, tears fell from my eyes. I placed my hand on his cheek. Yet he is still hugging me in the same position. I felt wet on my shoulder.

"Please don't cry..... please." I whispered to him crying silently. I turned to him, he placed his hand on my lower bare waist caressing it with his thumb attaching his forehead with mine while closing his eyes.

"Ashwatthama..... it's okay. I forgive you." I softly whispered, my lips are tumbling seeing him in this state. It's my first time to see him crying and I want this to be my last too. Because i can't see the person i love the most crying.

"You should not forgive a person like me this easily. I hurt you - hurt you every time without listening to your side, always judge you without listening to what you want to say. And the worst I can go, i said that-that i...i h-hate....you." he said, and the scene of that day flash in front of me. I sniffed trying to control myself, but I lost it, i cried and cried in front of him i sat on in the ground, he also sat taking me in his arms making me sit on his lap. I buried my face in his neck. He caress my hair and cried silently. We both get peace in each other arms. After sometime the silence filled between us. When he said.

"You shouldn't have married me. I'm not worth it for you. Dhrishtadyumna was right he is much better than me. He always keeps you happy and here I always hurt you. I better die-" i cut him off by pressing my lips against his, he didn't move for a few seconds making me nervous but then he grabbed my nape and depends on the kiss leaving me breathless. I patted his shoulder indicating to him that I'm out of breath but he softly bit my lower lip and then broke the kiss.

We both took some deep breaths, when he placed his both hands on my cheeks and kissed my forehead.

"I LOVE YOU..." He said out of sudden making my breath stop and my brain stopped processing leaving me blank.

"It's okay if you don't, i mean i deserve thi-" i cut him off by pecking his lips. He looked in my eyes and with his shocked one.

"I love you too and you deserve everything." I said and snuggled in him more, he laughed and took me in his arms in bridal style.

"OMG! What are doing?" I asked him being shock on his sudden action. He peck my lips and said.

"I waste a lot of time, even our Suhagraat but now I will not even going to waste a second today I will make you mine."

"Oh god Ashwatthama we are not in our palace some one will see us like this, please put me down." I request him.

"But-" i cut him off

"Just wait for sometime, when we go back to Panchal then you can do whatever we want okay, but not here. So please put me down and let's go inside everyone must be waiting for us." I told him, he sigh and do what I said.

We reached inside as only Bhratas and jiji was present there. They looked at us and passed a bright smile.

"Come here Suhani, we are waiting for you. We didn't talk with each other properly since you arrived." Bhrata Bhima said

I nod my head and said

"Hmmm, you can't even imagine how much I miss you all...... specially when I eat food." I whispered the last part but Ashwatthama heard it as he was standing beside me.

"Today we six sleep together like old days." Bhrata Arjun said

"Nhin!" When Ashwatthama screams, everyone looks at him in shock, confusion and mischievously. I got nervous and said

"He means that you guys have a lot of work to do tomorrow so you should sleep well. Right Ashwatthama." I Asked him he chuckled seeing my nervous and pleading face then nod his head.

"Acha ab baate kal karenge tum log thak gaye hoge jaake aaram karlo. Tumhara kamra sajaye hai." Jyestha said and i nod my head.

We went to our room Ashwatthama took my hand in his when we reached out from everyone's view.

"We will cuddle tonight." Ashwatthama huskyly whisper in my ear from behind as soon we reached inside the room giving me Shiver through his lips touching with my ear, he bite my earlobe lightly place a soft kiss there.

"Ashwatthama." His name automatically come from my mouth like a whisper I can feel his lips turn into a smirk on my neck as he countinue his kisses.

I slightly push him and about to stop him when someone knock our door.

I look at Ashwatthama who was busy cursing that person who interrupt in our so called romantic time. So i give permission to come in.

"Bhrata app sab yahan." I said in shock.

"Hmm we are here." Bhrata Bhima said as all of them come here out of sudden, like why?

Bhrata Bhima about to say something but stop. They looked at each other with some expressions which i somehow can't able to read and they are making me confused.

"What happen you look tensed." I finally asked him

"Arjun..."Jyestha said but stop in the middle.

"Jyestha, what happen please tell me I'm getting worried." I told them in uneasy voice.

"Hmm just tell us what happened don't do this suspense thing." Ashwatthama said being impatient.

"Actually.....the cows that were sent from Hastinapur got attacked by sarp Raj and the Rajsuya yagya cannot be done if the cows did not come here safely so Bhrata Arjun inadvertently broke the pact with us, intruding as he sought to collect weapons whilst Jyestha, was alone with Draupadi." Bhrata Sahadev told us.

"He is going for 12 years exile in forest. Jyestha told him it's not necessary but he said he breaks the rule so he have to go." Bhrata Nakul told.

Tears flowing from my eyes.

"Where is he?" I asked

"At the main gate waiting for you." Bhrata Sahadev said and i run to Bhrata Arjun.

"Bhrata!" I called him he looked up at me with tear in his eyes jiji was beside him.

"Suhani..." He whispered and take me in his embrace.

"What you have done you can ask other, you can ask Ashwatthama. Why you had to go!" I said breaking the hug.

"It's nothing and I'm going only for a year and you are behaving like I'm going for forever." He said and i lightly slap his chest.

"Ouch! What is this for." He asked rubbing his chest.

"For your rubbish talk." I said and again hug him when I feel bhrata Bhima, bhrata Nakul, Jyestha and bhrata Sahadev also join us, we share a group hug.

"I will come back soon." Bhrata Arjun whisper.

{ "Even though I miss you so much, it comforts me to know that we are at least both under the same sky." }