~ The Exile ~

"itni Naraz ho mujhse?"

He said from my behind making me stop in my way to go out, i stand there for few minutes while waiting for him to continue but when he doesn't then I let out a shaky breath and wipe the flowing tear off from my cheek.

"I am not upset but disappointed by you, because i know that you already knew everything but still you decide to keep silent and let it all happen, when you know that you can stop all that." I told him with a wound onto my heart that may be can never be filled. I heard steps taking towards me but i didn't turn around, a hand place on my shoulder.

"You really think I don't want to stop all that?" He asked but when I didn't reply he turned me around to face him but being a stubborn I still didn't looked up at him but at the ground, i heard him letting out a deep sigh and then he make me look at him by grabbing my chin.

"Priye, some times we can't control the things even if we want. It's not me who let this happen but this is their destiny...." He made me understand but the pain in my chest was too much for me. And as always he knows what I really need right now he embraced me and hid my face in his chest i broke down in his hug and let out some heart piercing screams I felt the pain was unbelievable, I was sliding off from his embrace when I felt another arms wrapped around me it was Dau who held me straight and they both said comforting words to me.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today Jiji has to go for exile for 12 years and then for hidden exile for 1 year with bhratas. Today before the sun can rise Draupadi Jiji departure for Indraprastha with Subhadra jiji and Kahna. After biding my goodbyes to them with a broken hurt I went to room and slid down on the wall crying I felt like someone stabbed me in my heart like a thousand times. After a few hours of consoling myself i went outside in the garden where I see Revati jiji, i went to her and hugged her and she took me in her embrace like a mother. A few minutes later Rukmini jiji joined us, I spent my whole day with them and they showered me with soo much love and care.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Suhani!" I was standing at my room's balcony when someone called me from behind more like whispered my name. I recognised this voice very well but i don't have the strength to face the owner of the voice not now atleast and if I tried to i know I will left only broken again, which I'm afraid of.

In few minutes I felt little hands wrapped themselves on my legs I gasap and look down only to find the apple of my eyes.

"Rudra." I Whispered and immediately kneeled infront of my putra, who was ditch in tears and cried while hugging me, I try to calm him but i myself was crying badly when I feel a hand wipes the tears off from my face like I was doing with Rudra so gently. I don't even need to looked at the person who wiped my tear because I can recognise the touch even if i am blind.

"Suhani li-" the person start to say but i cut him off

"Ashwatthama please" i whispered trying to contain myself together, I can fight with the world if i need to but I can't with him. I always felt my self soo weak for him and maybe that's what love makes you...

Before any of us can talk Kahna come in with a angry looking Dau who was giving Ashwatthama the death glares.

"Kahna you take him here?" I asked kahna as Rudra immediately went in his arms.

"Hmm" he hmmed

"Kahna you know that i am not in the state to face the conversation with Ashwatthama." I said as I can feel the eyes of Ashwatthama on me which he didn't took of even for a mini second.

"You can't hide the pain in you, Suhani. You have to face the truth, face the person you loved all your life you can't be live like this you have your own life, your own family atleast think about Rudra." He tried to make me understand but why can't he understand the pain is worse and by taking Ashwatthama infront of me he make the pain worsen.

"You can have told me that I am being a burden to you that you don't want me here anymore." I told him, my voice become husky as I was trying to contain my tears.

"You are upset that's why you are saying such things but we both know that this is never what I mean." Kahna told me.

"Dau, let's go give them both some time to talk. And Suhani don't let your families between your love because no one knows when the time can take the most precious things away from us." He said and went out from the chamber with Rudra in his arms and convincing Dau to go with him who was not ready to leave me with Ashwatthama alone.

For the first time in my life i felt hard to talk with the person with whom I used to die for talk. And all this happened because of that Dyut sabha and his silence.

"Why?" I whisper to him graining his all attention, I stand in front of him, facing him.

"Why did you do this? Why you didn't stopped them? Why did you keep silent and let that Adharma took place at that Dyut Sabha? Why Ashwatthama?! Why??! "WHY?!" I questioned him, letting out all my pain, anger in front of him, i hit his broad chest with my little fist. He didn't said a single word and take every pain that I am giving him silently and i hate this silence soo much this silence ruined my life.

{ "Sometimes, the most powerful response to pain is the silent refusal to let it define you." }