~Abducted~

Jiji looked at Sage who is my bhrata Arjun. Bhrata smile at the fact that Kahna recognised him. He go towards him and greet him.

"Pranipaat, Madhav." Bhrata said joining his hands. Kahna smiled and nodded his head as a Greet. Then bhrata Arjun said with a polite smile

"Only one with a right to have a temper can be angry. I bear no such rights over you. Other than friendship." I smile at the humble act of my bhrata.

"I am not the throne, Arjun. Whose authority can be passed on. My name is Vasudev Krishna. They who claims their rights on me, i willingly give them the rights." Kahna said, looking at me my smile wider because i already know that he is going to do something like this.

"Jaise tum apni behen ki hi dekh lo usse ne mujhpe pura hak jama ke rakha hai." He said teasingly. I made an offend face, then said.

"Aur kyu na jamau humare teen Rishte Jo hain. Aur sabse badhi baat aap mere Mamashree Jo hain." I said giving him a smirk. He chuckled and shook his head. There was silence filled when bhrata broke the silence.

"Subhadra's wedding with Duryodhana... What's the purpose of this, Madhav?" Bhrata asked, I can see the nervousness in his voice.

"His Mamashree Shakuni said that the Kuru and Yadav clans need to have an alliance born of kinship. How could I oppose such a noble thought?" Kahna said, Bhrata Arjun raise his eyebrows knowing the intention behind this purposel.

"It's a conspiracy. A conspiracy to stop the Rajsuya yagya from taking place at indraprastha. Madhav, it's a tradition. The royal family with which an alliance is forged but is not bonded together by Kinship has to be defeated. That's when the Rajsuya yagya can take place. And we will never come to defeat Dwarka." Bhrata said taking a glance at jiji when he said the last line, who was already looking at him with hope in his teary eyes.

"Parth, my purpose wasn't to break ties with Indraprastha by getting Subhadra married." Kahna said placing a hand on Bhrata's shoulder.

"During the Rajsuya yagya if Duryodhana attacks indraprastha then you will have to be on their side, Madhav. And we..... we'll have to surrender our weapons infront of you, Madhav." Bhrata Arjun said but i know he is saying all this to give his own self satisfaction that he is not thinking about his Brother's soon to be WIFE. But i know he cares for jiji, he loves jiji.

"You analysed everything politically, Arjun. But about my Priye behen Subhadra you never gave a thought." Kahna said going towards jiji. The tension Surrounded the environment.

When bhrata Arjun said's his voice becomes so soft and of course sadder. I walked to him placing my hand in his shoulder he looked at me his back was facing jiji and Kahna.

"Of course I did ,Madhav. I did think about Rajkumari Subhadra......You know how unrighteous Duryodhana is......How will Subhadree spend her life with him. What bliss will she get at Hastinapur?......How can I see her with someone else." He said the last part in a whisper if I wasn't hearing him carefully then I never got know what he said.

Jiji Chuckled darkly. Looking at Bhrata's back with tears in her eyes....she looked...she looked betrayed.

"You need not to worry about me Rajkumar Arjun. I will be happy wherever I go." Jiji said and turn her back at us. At the same time bhrata turn his back to look at her but....a tear fall from Bhrata's eyes and why not i know how it's feel to see the person you love broken.

Kahna looked at bhrata with disappointment and a bit of anger, and I am not blaming him of course he has all rights to get angry on the person because of whom his Sister is crying.

"No, because of me my sister's eyes are filled with tears." Kahna said wiping the tears from jiji's cheek.

"Now you will have to defend me from this problem, Parth." Kahna said looking at bhrata. Bhrata looked at him being all confused and asked

"Me?"

"Yes, Parth. That's the reason I had told you that your presence will be completed at somnath." Kahna said shifting his graze at jiji who looked up at him then bhrata Who is looking at him still confused and at the last on me with a smile on his face, i chuckled as i already know his intentions.

"Bhrata shree." Jiji giggles at the surprise of her bhrata shree just give her.

"Tell me. Will you guard me?" Kahna said again shifting his graze on bhrata who was stunned by his sudden confession.

"Saw that, Suhani. I had told your bhrata that whatever my bhrata does has more than one interpretation." Jiji said smiling cheekly, i lightly laugh and nodded my head but stop seeing bhrata Arjun in tension.

"But I can't marry Rajkumari Subhadra. Madhav.....it's impossible." Bhrata said making my eyes wide open with shook so do others of course except Krishna. He again turn around looking at the other side. After a few minutes of silence jiji spoke with a broken betrayed look trying her best not to burst out crying.

"Wh-Why, Rajkumar Arjun? You know what it's not your fault it's all my fault that I make my hopes so high and think that-that you will also love me the way i do to you but I was wrong all wrong." Jiji said making bhrata Arjun to turn at her with wide eyes and a smile on his face but that soon disappeared.

"I am sorry....i-i really am." Bhrata said and turn to go, oh no I can't let him go like this. So i spoke

"Bhrata Arjun wait! Why are you doing this to jiji...why are you doing this to your self. I know, I know that you have feelings for jiji. I know you love her. Then what's the point to leave everything behind to leave jiji behind." I said my voice was coming out like whispered yell.

He listens...he listens to every single word but doesn't speak or turn around, he again takes steps to go but...... his legs froze when.....

{ "Love is like quicksand, the deeper you fall in, the harder it is to get out." }