~ ALWAYS ~

I looked around in the attempt to find Ashwatthama but my all my hard work looks like it is going to vanish because he is not anywhere, suddenly the memory of me and Kahna flash in my mind how the very first time realised that i am in love with Ashwatthama in the garden.

"Now I know where to find him." I said to myself and made my way to the love of my life.

As soon as I arrived I saw Ashwatthama walking back and forth with an angry look on his face i gulped at the thought of how to make him understand the situation, how to tell him why I did all this.

I quietly walked behind him maybe just a bit too close to him because when he turned there was zero gap between us I flinched when I looked at his eyes who was a bit red. I took a deep breath and calm myself.

"Ashwatthama i really didn't mean to hurt anyone or you, i just-" I try to clear the misunderstanding but he cutt me off in the middle.

"I don't want to hear you rubbish, i know why you did this all.... because Arjun is your real brother and as a sister you do this all, am i right." He hiss, he grabs my arms and shakes me which makes me really scared not only for me but for my baby too what if Ashwatthama pushes me in the anger. I squeezed my eyes tightly and mumbled explained to him.

"I-its not like that, i-i just want to help my jiji she truly loves bhrata A-Arjun an-and i swear my intention was never want to heart bhrata Duryodhana it's just the situation form like this nothing was in my hands,....... please don't get angry on me it's scaring me.....ple-please....." I whispered please the last part being scared of his Anger.

There was a pause of a few seconds between us before he spoke up.

"Look at me. Open your eyes and look at me, priye. I promise I will not hurt you." I slowly peek at him after hearing his guilty voice.

He got tears in his eyes but this time not with anger but his eyes showing the pure guilt. He lose his grip from my arms and he free fall on the ground on his knees. He grab my hands and touch the back of it with his forehead and cried.

"I am sorry i should not scare you, i-i swear i didn't do that intentionally it-it's just I can't able to control my anger after knowing my mitra's wedding is cancelled and he has to got this much humiliated." He broke in front of my i slowly yet carefully sit on the ground in Front of him i got my hands out of his and grabbed his chin I made him looked at me, I wipped his tears with my hand. He buried his face in my chest I cares his hair in the way to calm him which gladly work. After few minutes of silence he speaks again.

"You should take some rest now, you look so restless." He said without making eyes contact with me, he got up from the ground and helped me to got up.

"Can you please pick me." I requested on which he just picked me in the bridal style without any word.

We arrived in our room when he gently placed me on my bed, he was about to go but i stopped him by grabbing his hand. He finally looked at me and I just shooked my head not wanting him to go.

"Lay here with me." I demand which he ofcourse fullfilled.

I take face and place it on my chest he wrapped his arms around my waist i placed my one hand on his shoulder and with other i brush his hair.

"I am sorry." He whispered.

"Umhmm, it's not only your fault i should know that you will never hurt me and trust mevi know that it's just I got a little scared by the thought of you hate me." I told him without any lie.

He looked up at me in my eyes getting up in me balancing his whole weight on his arms which he placed both sides of my head.

"I will never hate you, because i love you so very much to hate you." He said kissing my lips, butterflies start dancing in my stomach the taste of his sweet lips melted in my mouth, his kiss was gentle yet demanding I feel a bit wet in my inner thighs. I can feel a smirk form on his lips through the kiss. His one hand is getting down.

"Ishhh, Ashwatthama I'm pregnant." I told pushing him aside.

"So what you know in pregnancy a little sex is okay." He said with a cute pout, i chuckled and kiss his lips.

"No, Mr. Veer yodha you can't do your little sex right now. Now sleep and let me get a nap too." I said now placing my head on his chest hugging him. He kiss my head and hug me back.

"I will always and forever love you." I whispered to him.

"I love you too." He whispered back.

"Always?" I asked

"Always!" He replied

{ All this time.... ✨Always ✨. }

*MIGHTY WARRIOR*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara