5.Her audacity

Hello guyz,kindly ignore the spelling and grammatical mistakes,point out the them in comment box and enjoy reading✨

Authors POV:-:

Rathore's landed in udaipur at 1:30pm.Their bodyguards and cars were already present their. Royal staff of rajvansh's welcome them and they all moved towards cars.

Abhimanyu was going to sit but stopped when avyansh said"dadu saa you all move i will come after attainding a collaboration meeting its really important"abhimanyu nodded and sit inside the car.While avni said"This son of mine is a workholic jerk...huhh.Sudhar jaa, biwi aane wali hai,usko bhi time cahiye hoga......nalayak kahhi ka"

Listening this vaahi,dhruv and dheer burst into laughter and ahaan chuckled while all this vidhi was busy on phone not showing any interest in their bickering.

And avyansh just glared his cousins and was going to take steps towards his car when ahaan said"bhai sa can I also join you?"Avyansh smiled a bit and said"yaah you can ahaan no need to ask"and they moved toward Rathore's branch in udaipur with sahil.And rest of the rathore family moved towards Rajvash palace.

In Rajvansh palace~

Rathore family reached rajvansh palace and every member of rajvansh family was present there to welcome rathore's accept Ruhika and her best friends.

Abhimanyu got down the car followed by others and chetraj and other mans welcome them with bouquet.Females hugged each others followed by youngsters and they moved inside towards living room.

They engrossed themselves in talks and staffs bring refreshments.
And dhirendra asked"jaiveer bhai sa where is Avyansh and Ahaan??"
To which jaiveer replied"he had to attend the an collaboration meeting here so he is gone there must be coming in a hour and ahaan is with him"dhirendra nodded his head and continued talking.

Ruhika's POV:-:

I am done with all my meetings and going to a construction site with my girls...yaah they are accompanying me bcoz they want to come home with me and after visiting construction site all will left for home. But I don't want to go bcoz i don't like to attend gatherings,So i thought that i will make any excuse but maa sa already warned me to not to do this because she is well aware of my tantrums.

I thought to grab a cappuccino with subway for myself because i didn't have my lunch as i was busy in meetings.And I thought to ask with my friends as well if they want or not and how can they deny for food...bhukhe janwar hai saale.
I entered the café followed by two guards and about my friends they just gave me their orders and started gossiping.........personal naukar hu mai inn nalayko ki na isiliye...
I came after taking our orders. And after having it Saanvi and Aratrika  settled themselves in one car and Arya(Varya) is with me.I was turning my car backward (i thought to not to take driver today)when suddenly an another car collided with mine.........
Shukr hai Ram ji ka ki humne seatbelts pehni hai nhi toh abhi gaye thhe.I am already in bad mood because of meeting and shits and now this....
"Abb toh ye gya" I said before stepping out of the car.I heard Arya"Ruhi don't"

Avyansh POV:-:

We landed in udaipur.My family is very excited more than me....heck I'm not excited.
Elder males are excited to meet their childhood friends and cousins are just bickering about random stuffs.After informing dadu sa I settled in my car and ahaan with sahil is accompanying me.Yaah ahaan don't like meeting with new people.He is very responsible and works seriously and a famous painter of our country.
After attending the collaboration meeting and solving some issues...huff I got late.I settled myself in car and some cars following us with guards for safety bcoz there are many people and rivals who are jealous of our success and always try to harm us,so its necessary.I was driving with speed and just turned when suddenly a car which was backing off come in front of ours and got collided."Fuck"ahaan cursed when he jerked forward but thank God nothing happen because of the seat belt.Now who the fuck wants to die.....
I am already late and now this.I stepped out of the car and heard ahaan saying"bhai saa calm down"
(A/N:-Avyansh she is not any random girl she is very stubborn, bezzati mat karwa bhai or baith ja wapas )

Author's POV:-:

They both were fuming in anger but as soon those dark brown orbs met with the honey brown ones, world around them faded and they both got lost in each other forgetting their anger.
And Avyansh's trace got broken when he heard noice of vehicles around him.he got more angry losting him in those black sea like orbs.He just shouted"Are you Mad or what.Don't you fucking have eyes to see around"in harsh voice which added fuel in ruhika's anger she roared"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TO RAISE YOUR FUCKING VOICE ON ME OR YOU WILL NOT LIKE THE FUCKING CONSEQUENCES"Sahil and ahaan looked at each other with open mouth and wide eyes.Sahil mumbled"I'm sure she is not aware of who is sir otherwise she will not dare to talk to him in this way"to which ahaan replied"lagg toh acche khase ghar se rhi hai...."but stopped in middle when Avyansh grabbed ruhika's hand and twisted it at the back and said"Never I repeat never ever talk to me in this way and do you even know to whom you are talking??ohh yaah you know but you are trying to take my attention and money just like other girls by doing this drama right??"in low yet dangerous voice but did it affect ruhika??Naaah bro.

She jerked his hand off before grabbing his collar and saying"I don't know who the fuck you are and I'm not even interested in knowing you.And listen me carefully don't compare me with your those chicks and sluts of yours and about money just wait.." She come to her car, take bundles of notes before rotating it in front of her car and throwing it on avyansh's face(author:-bola tha bhai wapas baith ja lekin...naiii!).

And moved towards her car and drove off from there in high speed with anger during all this varya,saanvi and aratrika tried to stop her but nothing worked in front of her stubbornness.And they also followed her with guards.But they did not noticed avyansh and ahaan's face and same goes to Ahaan and Avyansh.
On the other hand, avyansh was surprised seeing her audacity and his jaw clenched hard in order to control his anger.And about ahaan and Avyansh's mens,they were in trauma.
But sit quietly in car to not to provoke avyansh more.Avyansh sit in his car and drove in high speed ,his hand were clenching the staring of the car tightly in order to not to burst on someone and calming down.

Ruhika reached the construction site and her friends tried calm her with their silly jokes because they are well aware of her anger and also know that no one till now shouted at her like that.Ruhika calmed a bit and after completing her work they headed towards Rajvansh palace....

Avyansh's POV:-:

The audacity of this girl!!huh she will regret After knowing who i am.leave it why i am even thinking of her but fir bhi she shouted on me,grabbed my collar and threw money on my face.She was surely a Spoiled rich kid...idiot"
Me ,ahaan and sahil followed by guards moved towards Rajvansh palace.

And here we are, the silver gates of rajvansh palace opened by guards and we moved inside.We are welcomed by some staffs and moved inside the palace towards living room just too see my family chatting with rajvansh's.And Vaahi noticed me and said"here is bhai sa"and everyone's attention turned towards me.

I moved inside took the blessing of elders and shook hand with younger ones.I sat on the couch Ahaan and sahil followed the step and took the seat beside me.

Well sahil's family is so close to mine so he is like a younger brother to me but not in workplace as I believe to create a wall in my personal and professional life.After some talks our families send me and ayesha to talk in alone.Arranged marriage things you know!!huh!!

We moved towards garden area and just when we reached she said"please be comfortable and take the seat"I just nodded before taking the seat and I said"listen ayesha I'm here just because of my family as they want me to get married and I'm not interested in this marriage so I want to make myself clear that i never be able to love you.You will get all the rights of queen of Jaipur and daughter in law of my family but i can't assure you about the rights of my wife. I don't believe in these shits and I can't even deny to this marriage,so feel free to break the alliance" but before she could said anything vansh come and said "letzzz go guyzzz dadu sa is calling you both"and I nodded and said "so let's go inside"and we reached inside.All the attention turned towards us.I looked at my family members whose eyes were full of hopes I took a deep breath and said"We are ready"and ayesha nodded her head in agreement.....

Author's POV:-:

Ayesha nodded her head in agreement because she doesn't have any other option.Her dadu sa wanted her to get married with Avyansh not knowing she already love someone.But little bit she know that no one will accept her love so she did it for her family.

Thankyou for reading this chapter guyz and hit the star button if you liked the update and give the reviews in comment box✨
Bye bye❤
by Inez🌼~