14.Married!!

Hello guyz,kindly ignore the spelling and grammatical mistakes,point out the them in comment box and all the pictures are from Pinterest so their credit goes to their real owners, now enjoy reading✨

(Don't start the song until I say)

Author's POV:-:

Listening both of them some faces light up but some were tensed for its outcome....
And Ruhika moved towards her room and her best friends made their way Behind her....
And when Ruhika get out of everyone eye...amrita said"Dhirendra humne apni bacchi ko phir ek baar tod diya.....hum apne aap ko kabhi maaf nhi kar paayenge or humari ruhi bhi is baar hume maaf nhi karegi..I failed as a mother dhirendra I failed....what if she....she tried to hurt herself just like she did eight years ago....."and cried out of tears...

Adhiraj said"I wish ki wo kabhi India wapas aayi hi naa hoti and I hope she never forgive you all.or rhi baat khudko hurt karne ki toh she's is my lioness She's her bhai saa's sherni she will not do something like and for the rest of the things I'm here bcoz I remember my promise to safeguard her but I guess someone else forget it"
He said last line looking at ved and advik....and moved outside of hall along with vansh...
Rajvansh's were confused bit didn't said anything.....

Vihaan,Armaan and ranvijay entered the hall at same time....and Armaan said"Everyone is waiting outside!!"
But sensing tension in the room didn't said further.....
Dhruv told everything to them and trio was bubbling with anger on everyone for forcing Ruhika but happy a bit as the know that only they both can handle eachother's attitude and anger......so they didn't said anything..
Chetraj said"Ved and advik inform everyone that wedding got 1 hour delay and handle otherthings as well"
Both nodded and made their way outside...
Kalyani said"avni arrange two rings one for ruhi and one for ansh in a hour"
avni nodded and left from there...
Avyansh left from there followed by his best friends who are grinning like fools....

Ruhika was standing in front of lehnga"jiji sa asked me select her wedding look and I did but I never thought that this will turn out to be my wedding...huh wedding more like a joke.I don't think that anyone from that family will accept me after all this I will become a burden which i hate the most"
Just then makeup artist and hair artist entered the her room.....

After an hour avyansh was asked to sit on the mandap..

(Start the song)

Now Avyansh was sitting on the mandap and his cousins are bickering.....he was using his phone,suddenly whole hall went silent and clicking of opening of door and a soft music reached his ears.

Avyansh looked up only to see Ruhika entered the hall.....Only a word come out of his mouth after seeing her"Goddess"she is adorned with heavy jewelries and lehnga.

Only a word come out of his mouth after seeing her"Goddess"she is adorned with heavy jewelries and lehnga