7.Engagement🕊

Hello guyz,kindly ignore the spelling and grammatical mistakes,point out the them in comment box and all the pictures are from Pinterest so their credit goes to thier real owners, now enjoy reading✨

Author's POV:-:

Ruhika ran towards her chamber and vansh said in disbelief"is she for real,she never smiles and chuckles like this to us and here she isss.....saanvi di and aratrika di, did she bumped into someone or something???"everyone chuckles hearing him and aratrika replied"no sweetheart, nothing happen like this"and disha said"dhruv bhaiya she never smile at You only because you don't deserve it woh kehte hai naa..jutti ko pair me rakna cahiye sar pe nhi"and laughed.dhruv just said"seriously bhabhi saa you also.....huff no one loves me"and everyone laughed seeing this.

After changing, ruhika come downstairs followed by her friends while talking to someone on call"just complete that work if you don't want me to come their and throw you out of the company and you will not tell this to ABHEER got it??""good"
And took seat in front avyansh and beside Vaahi and said"vaahi now come here!!"and engulfed her in a warm hug.And then hugged ayesha.

And then hugged ayesha

(Her look)

Till now purohit ji has come and told there is auspicious date for engagement after 1week from today and after 4 weeks from engagement for the wedding
Everyone agreed and it was decided that engagement will held in udaipur and weeding and other functions in Jaipur.On chetraj's request Rathore's will be leaving in morning for jaipur so they were gone to guest Rooms for changing And after changing everyone moved towards dining area for dinner while talking about weeding functions.

On chetraj's request Rathore's will be leaving in morning for jaipur so they were gone to guest Rooms for changing And after changing everyone moved towards dining area for dinner while talking about weeding functions

(Their dining area)

Food was served by servant's and everyone started eating while youngsters were gossiping which was irritating avyansh and ruhika so they both said"Guyz don't talk while eating and sit silently"at same time and looked each other.

Youngsters started eating silently.And the silent atmosphere of room broken when ruhika's phone ring she picked the call and after listening other side she closed her eyes, her grip on water glass tightened in order to control herself.she hummed in response and said"Arrange the meeting with board members,collect the proof against them,and just give a small warning to not to mess with me again!!"while stressing last sentence and disconnected the call.She get up from her chair before saying"excuse me"and moved but stopped as soon sara said"Ruhi,at least finish you dinner".Ruhika turned a bit,said"Bhabhi I have a important work and I'm done already so don't worry and make sure no one disturb me"in a cold voice and moved towards her chamber.