28:-Honeymoon!!

Follow my insta id guys please😕

Inezwrites2008

Hello my moonshines🖤 ,kindly ignore the spelling and grammatical mistakes,point out the them in comment box and all the pictures are from Pinterest so their credit goes to their real owners.Now enjoy reading✨

Author's POV:-:

4 days went into blur and avyansh was taking proper care of Ruhika but still confused with his feelings.
Both will be leaving for Mumbai tomorrow afternoon.

Right now everyone is having dinner(Ruhika was sitting beside avyansh),by seeing their face Ruhika and avyansh knew that they want to say something as all are sharing eyes talks and after some time abhimanyu cleared his throat before saying

"Avyansh and Ruhika we want you guys to take a break from work and go for your honeymoon as you didn't go anywhere after your wedding so...are you both okay with this??"
Ruhika's eyes went wide but she composed herself and nodded after thinking for sometimes.
While avyansh's soul focus was on word"honeymoon"

(maa ka ladla bigad gya guys😏)

Everyone smiled and looked at avyansh for answer.
But he was lost in his own thoughts.

(samjh rahe ho??😏)

Ahaan called him three times but he didn't answered.So Ruhika being Ruhika kicked his leg under the table making him come out of his unholy thoughts..

A winch left his mouth and everyone looked at him in confusion.

"What happen baccha?all okay??"avni asked

Before he could say anything Ruhika said"nothing choti maa its just he bite his own tongue right avyansh??"  innocence dripping from her voice.

Avyansh nodded and glared Ruhika and she smirked in response.

Abhimanyu said "answer my question avyansh!!"

"Hmm I don't have any problem!!"avyansh said with a small smile.

Everyone smiled brightly while cousins started suggesting destination..

"Switzerland"

"France"

"Domican republic"

"Germany"

"Singapore"

"Thailand"

"Korea"

"Spain"

"Italy!!""Rome!!"avyansh and Ruhika said

Everyone smiled mischievously and nodded

"Same same but different!!"vaahi said grinning...

They decided that they will leave for Italy from Mumbai only.
Their cousins were teasing both but one glare from avyansh was enough to shut their mouth.

After dinner avyansh moved towards his chamber while Ruhika sat with avni and anika talking about something.

When she come to her room their was no one so she assumed that he must be in washroom and sat on the couch with her phone and started scrolling  through Instagram.

In mean time clicking open of door heard,Ruhika looked up and her eyes went wide, avyansh come out with only track pants,upper body bare  showing off his smooth triceps.
Water droplets falling from his hairs and chest making him look even more hot and sexy.

Ruhika gulped audibly,still not able to move her eyes away from his body.

Avyansh smirked when he found her drooling over him and in a swift motion she was pinned against wall beside the couch.