Chapter 12: A New Arrival

A week later, Sera and Emily finally left the hotel to go back to heaven. Charlie was quite sad that it would be a while before Emily and her would see each other again, but it was fine. Sera meanwhile, was relieved that she doesn't have to see anymore of this terrible place, though she does admit that most of the hotel staff might be redeemed in the future.

The entire week, Alastor wasn't seen at all, and the hotel staff were already getting curious of where he might've gone. Lucifer's terrible acting skills was not helping in this regard. They had a suspicion that Lucifer knew where he was, but he wouldn't tell them. They haven't received any new of any killing sprees so he wasn't outside of the hotel, and he would usually inform them of where he was going. This was the longest he'd gone without returning, and Rosie also didn't know where he went.

So it was very sudden for them when he reappeared a second after the doors closed behind the angels. "Al! Where have you been? We were all looking for you!" Charlie shouts at him, happy that he had returned. "Yeah smiles, we were beginning to wonder if you died. Again." Angel cuts in, confused by where he had gone for a week. "Never mind, he won't tell us anyways." Vaggie rolls her eyes. "Right you are dear! It will remain a little mystery!" he replies in his usual sassy tone. "Ugh, just when I thought you were gone for good." Husk mumbles from beyond the counter. "Now, now Husker. You know I won't be gone that long, especially with you here." he replies in a sarcastic tone, reaching out to scratch Husk's head. Husk shooed his hands away.

Lucifer didn't seem too fazed about everything, and he didn't bother to greet Alastor when he reappeared. Charlie stares at her dad, he had been acting very suspicious all week. He always wanted to stay away in his room and made up shitty excuses to do so.

————————
Time skip brought to you by: Razzle and Dazzle!
————————

It had been a few days since Alastor had reappeared. Activity at the hotel had returned to normal. Husk was drinking at the counter while chatting with Angel who was trying to flirt with him. Lucifer was in his office doing paperwork, no longer acting suspicious. Charlie and Vaggie were doing their usual things. Alastor was making broadcasts every now and then. And Nifty was finally able to roam around and clean freely without being hindered.

It was well and all until suddenly a visitor arrived.

Dressed in a goth outfit with huge horns, a man was at their door. As usual, Charlie went out to greet him.

"Umm- Hello! Welcome to the Hazbin Ho-", "Yeah, yeah I know, it's literally on the fucking sign outside bitch you don't have to remind me." the visitor replies in a rude tone. "Oh um- well-", "Just let me in already, this place is the only fucking hotel in the fucking area." "Sorry! Well, come on in!" Charlie replies, slightly annoyed by the rude guest. The new client steps inside, taking in the sight. "What a fucking mess. No wonder no one stays in this shitty place." he remarks. Charlie was trying her best to not get angry at the rude demon. "Well- to register you as our guest, I kinda need your name.." she tells him, holding a clipboard. "You know my name bitch." he replies, sitting down on the couch, taking up all the space. "Umm, I've never seen you here before..", "It's Adam bitch.". Charlie was shocked, and nearly transformed into her demon form when Vaggie strolls over, calming her down. "Babe, what's going on? Who is he?", "It's Adam.", Vaggie was surprised. "Adam? I thought you killed him?", "Yep, thought I was dead too. Wouldn't you be happy if I am huh Vagatha? You'd still make a great exterminator.". Vaggie glares at him. "Never mind, you should get your dad and that damn radio head down here.", "You're right, I'll go call them!" Charlie replies, running up the stairs, leaving Vaggie with Adam. "Why are you here?" she questions him rudely, "Can't you fucking see? I fucking died and went down here.", "Well then why do you want to stay here?", "Because there's no other fucking place, duh."