•🐯CHAPTER:-3 [Yeontan]🐰•

~He expected it

<JUNGKOOK'S APARTAMENT>

It was Sunday that day so jungkook thought to take Taejun to a nearby park as he did it have any work that day

"Junie are you ready baby?"

"Yes mama let's go"Taejun said holding his mother's fingers with his small plam

After a few mins of walking they finally reached the park.The park was surrounded by a footpath which was made with stone , cherry blossom trees where placed here and there making it more aesthetic.Soft small grass filled the ground and a few swings and slides were placed here and there.There were benches too.Not to mention a small lake was also nearby means it could be seen from the park.

That park was filled with Men women and a few Children around taejun's age.Some were old couples or some where young teenage couples roaming around while holding their hands together smiling and giggling at every small things making the environment more romantic.And also making a certain person miss someone. Since taejun went there every Sunday he made couple of friends who slowly became his best friends as day passes.

Jungkook went and sat on a bench watching the view of the lake ,While taejun went to play with his best friends.

<TAEJUN'S POV>

As I was playing I heard a dog barking.I looked around just to find a small Pomeranian dog who was looking as if he was lost.I excused myself from the game that we were playing and went towards the dog.

I slowly went towards him and patted his head soft then caress his soft fur he looked at me with his round eyes.
'He's cute' I thought to myself.

"Tannie Tannie where are you boy come here" A familiar voice spoke.He was nearby as his voice was a bit loud.
I quickly recognised who is was as the voice became a bit more louder.

'Dino uncle'I said.I stood up as I was kneeling down and looked at the direction where I found dino uncle looking here and there to find his 'tannie'

"DINO UNCLE DINO UNCLE" He looked at me as I screamed "IS THIS YOUR TANNIE?" He looked at the dog and by his reaction I came to know that it was his Tannie.

He came running here and picked that dog up "oh Tannie yk how much scared I was don't do that again"He showered Tannie with kisses. At this point I really wished I had a father.I mean I am not complaining but still.
From the time I started becoming mature I didn't get father's love.And no I'll never ever complain about it cause I know my Eomma will always provide me with both father and mother's love whenever I needed.

Anyways He looked at me and said "Thanks for taking care of tan junie uhm but I didn't bring anything tho"

"Oh come on u are making me feel like those spoilt brats u are my friend yk" I replied

He smiled at me "what's his name"I asked pointing at the dog

"His name is Yeontan..Kim Yeontan"He said

"Oh then your surname might be Kim since u are his dad"He nodded "Oh it's surprising I am also Kim"I said.I thought he might be surprised but seeing his reaction I felt that he expected it

"Oh" he replied saying

"Junie baby are u done playing" I heard my mama's sweet voice I looked at Dino uncle who was looking a bit scared.

"We will head back now let's go Tannie"He hurriedly said but before he could go back I held his right wrist as he was holding Tannie on his left.

"No no not today"I said slightly smirking

"Oh no pls junie baby let uncle go plssss"Showing his puppy eyes to me

"it will not work this time come on"I held his wrist and pulled him towards the direction where my eomma was sitting.

We reached and since my eomma was looking sidewards at the lake.I called him.And

He was shocked!!

<END OF TAEJUN'S POV>

°:How was it?? Tell me in the comment section

*Words count:-693˚୨୧

❀⋆Author CC *: