•🐯CHAPTER:-6 [Cake]🐰•

~His favorite was strawberry cake

||ON THE OTHER SIDE>>CAKE SHOP||

After jungkook dropped taejun to school he then went to his school.
He parked his car and went inside.

He was in the cooking department.He wore his apron where 'acacia' the name of the cake shop was written with a few designs.

"Hey momo how's work??"Jungkook asked the momo who works as a cashier

"Good kookie"she replied cheerfully "we have a lot of orders today"

"Did the others came already?"

"No only niki came and sunghoon took leave for taking his girlfriend on a date"

"Oh what about jay hyung??"

"He came"

"Oh okay" saying so Jungkook went to the kitchen

"Hey bro" as soon as he went inside niki greeted him

"Hey nik what are u doing?"

"Baking strawberry cake the batter is almost completed just need to put it inside the open and then the toppings are left"

"His favorite was strawberry cake"

"Hey kook Kook"

"O-oh what happened hyung?"

"I was calling you kookie but you seemed zoned out is everything alright?"

"Yea yea everything Is right say what I have to do?"

"Can you bake a butterscotch cake with chocolate layers on each slice and yellow toppings on top with a toy umbrella with pink dotes on the side of the cake"
[idk much about cakes so forgive me if the cake turns weird]

"Sure is mingyu baking the donuts I remember yesterday we were out of donuts so"

"Yea his baking it and also cupcakes"

Jungkook hummed and started his work.

||TIME SKIP||

After Jungkook finished baking the cake he packed it on a silver box which had a silver bow on the top and 'acacia' written on it.

He then baked another cake which was coffee flavor with chocolate toppings [I love coffee flavor]

After finishing his work he looked At the clock which showed 4:50.They had their lunch break at 2:30.He opened his dirty apron and placed it inside his bag then took the two boss of cake and placed them on the counter.He smiled at momo and bid her goodbye.

Just as he was about to open his car door mingyu came and requested jungkook to drop him to his house as his bike got broken.

Jungkook being a kind soul agreed to help not knowing the real intention behind it.

||TAEJUN'S SCHOOL||

As usual Taehyung aka taejun's dino uncle came to meet taejun and after handling him the gift he was then chatting with taejun.

Whenever taehyung spots jungkook's car he quickly make some excuse and hide inside a grocery shop from where he peaks out and sees jungkook.

"Hey junie I gotta go now my neighbor called me and said that tannie is missing me soooo"

Taejun signed "okay fine you can go"

"Thanks meet you tomorrow then"

"Yea bye"

"Bye"

Just when taehyung went away jungkook's black car stopped infront of taejun.

"GYUUUUU UNKIEEE"

Taejun screamed as soon as he saw mingyu Inside the car siting on the passenger seat

"Hey kiddo how's school?" He asked smiling

"Good uncle you know today......." And thats how taejun started ranting what he did at school and mingyu listened everything with great interest.

Jungkook smiled at their interaction and drove away

The day went by but someone certain was not happy at all. He was skulking and pouting sitting on his bed after returning home.

||TAEHYUNG'S POV||

Now who the heck is this ' gyu unkie' now.

Hearing junie's scream it seemed like he very much was known to him and junie likes him too ig.

Ugh how many best friends does koo have huh.

I mean that 'gyu' guy is a friend right (nervous laughter) orrrrr no no ik my Jungkookie will never ever replace me (nervous laughter) and anyways I bet that 'gyu' guy is an immature boy or something.

Like look At me I am so muscular uff kim your abssss (poking his own abs) uff its so hot. I am so manly and of course koo won't choose that mama's boy over me.

I still remember how koo used to touch my abs when he made love.
Uff he's milky skin was so inviting. That mole on the left side of his stomach that clenching pinky hole of is and most of all that delicious thighs ufffff and not forgetting that big Jiggly boobies which I used to suck when he was bouncing on my dick I mean I sucked it all the time and the time he was pregnant with taejun uff that sweet milk which I used to get hmm and not to mention the time when i used to sleep with my face smashed in it but aishhhh this Kim you are becoming pervert day by day but this pervertness only appears whenever I think of kookoo(yawns) let's sleep now handsome Kim you gota meet taejun tomorrow.

||END OF TAEHYUNG'S POV||

"Good night jungkookie and junie sleep wall my love" he said before drifting off to sleep.

||SOMEWHERE||

"Good night hubby sleep well Love and I wish we will never me again in future even tho I want to meet you but she won't be happy ig" a tear drops from his eyes followed by another tear and this continued till he slept.

°❀:How was it?? Tell me in the comment section

*✩‧Words count:-903˚୨୧⋆

~°❀⋆Author C❀C❀ ࿔*:・