•🐯CHAPTER:-9 [Truth]🐰•

~It was not me who fucked her

"It was not me Who fucked her"

He began

"That day when you found out about all this actually I am not at home"

[Flashback || 4yrs ago]

Quinn, taehyung's childhood friend came to taekook's house to give taehyung a visit.She doesn't know that he (tae) is married.

After meeting jungkook, who opened the door for her as she got in.She first thought jungkook as a maid but when taehyung introduced him as his Husband.Quinn got furious.

As,

She's in love with taehyung but it would be better if you called it obsessed with taehyung.

She tried her best to separate the couple as she stayed there for 5 days but ended up staying for weeks as she couldn't separate taekook.

"Ugh that bitch is getting on my nerves I have to separate them somehow"
Quinn thought and started planning something big.

"Hah now you are mine taehyung" she chuckled evily before starting her plan.

As it was night Quinn knew that taekook might be fucking each other now so she went towards their room and yes! They were fucking

She made a disgusting face then took out her phone later recording taehyung's moaning as he said "oh you take daddy's cock s~so good hmm~ so tasty~ ahhhhh~You are so heavenly b~beautiful my l~love"

She intentionally cut the part where taehyung moaned jungkook's name or where jungkook's moan was heard.

She smiled evily before heading back to her room.

Then she recorded her own moans before editing it with taehyung's moans
After finishing she smiled satisfied.

She played the audio and if anyone who didnt know about 'the editing part' heard this then without any hesitate they would confirm that taehyung is fucking Quinn.It sounded so realistic.

"Its gonna come handy tomorrow"Quinn smirked before heading to bed and laying down but that smirk on her lips didnt leave.

||Next Morning||

During breakfast jungkook while feeding their 2yrs old taejun said that he will do some grocery shopping as he needed few things.

After breakfast after kissing taejun's forehead and taehyung's lips he left.

Taejun was playing in his playroom while taehyung was in their shared bedroom doing some office work on his laptop.

Suddenly he got a call from his office saying that there's an emergency and they needed him.

So he hurriedly wore his office suit and requested Quinn to take care of taejun while he's out.

Quinn smirked thinking it the Right opportunity to execute her plan.

When jungkook returned she heard the front door open so she turned on the audio and waited for jungkook to search for taehyung and ofc when jungkook would not fine him he will ask Quinn for help.

[Note:-Due to hurry taehyung asked Quinn to inform jungkook that he is going to his office,which ofc she didnt do]

As she heard footsteps coming towards her room she played the audio and stood by the door and surely she heard a sod sound followed by a running away sound. She smirked