•🐰CHAPTER:-5 [Crush]💌•

~Her Name is Harley.

It was Monday morning again.Jungkook got ready for his job and also made taejun ready for school.

They had their breakfast and kook dropped taejun to school not before placing a kiss on his forehead "take care" he said before driving away.

Taejun waved at his mother till the car went out of sight then he signed and went inside the school.

Walking on the hallway taejun saw his crush talking with one of her friends. Well his 6yrs but already had a crush.

She's beautiful in all way by nature of by looks.Her smooth caramel hair was hanging down by her shoulder.It was waving as the wind blows.

She was wearing a red bow on the back side of her hair.Neatly cleaned white shirt and red and black pattern skirt.With polished white shoes And cleaned shocks.

Her cheeks turned red like strawberry when she glanced at taejun and found him looking at her.

Like duh afterall Taejun is Kim taehyung's boy so of course girls will have crush on him.

Taejun showed her his bunny smile and waved at her.She too waved back at him with a small smile.

As taejun walked away her friend teased her.She then turned total tomato.Her Name is Harley.

°❀:How was it?? Tell me in the comment section

*✩‧Words count:-225˚୨୧⋆

~°❀⋆Author C❀C❀ ࿔*:・