chapter 10

Arjun pov-

Arjun have your breakfast then we have to leave for Shrishti's house too beta ....mom asked me.

Mom ....I don't feel like having anything....I am having a headache please mere liye room mei ek strong coffee bej Dena ....I said and left for my room .

I don't know what I should be feeling right now .
I made a fool out of myself trusting her .
I felt betrayed seeing her like that in Vihaan's room with him .

I felt like punching that Vihaan to buy held my self back just for the sake of Vedika more over I know Shrishti is the one who is trying to trap him but I won't let her succeed in her vicious intentions.

Ahhhggggghhhh....I graoned ....
Marrying her is not enough to keep her away from Vihaan and Vedika's life .
I need to plan something new.

Now being in the same city she will get more chance to meet him and she will use her sister as an excuse too to visit their place .

It's not shocking for me to be precise but I felt like someone just scratched my old wounds ..
It was different earlier but now she is my fucking wife .
Yesterday only I was indirectly telling her that I will be loyal to her . She must have laughed at me in her head that she has successfully fooled me .

After an hour or so we left to her house to get done with the leftover rituals.
I stayed quite all the time and spoke whenever needed as I was really not in a good state of mind .

Her mother came to me and Did my tilak and I gave her a small smile as she caressed my head blessing me .
Then one by one all her female relatives including her sister Sandhya did the same and they were giving me some gifts or money as a shagun that I refused but they said it's a ritual too .

Her mother then did the same with Vardhan too but not the rest of ladies .

Her father came to me and I stood up in respect and he patted my shoulder and sat beside me .

Arjun.... Meri 2 betiya hi meri zindagi ki punji (earnings) hai ....
Sandhya to apne parivar mei sukhi h ....khus h .
I was not worried while getting her married because I knew she is mature , calm and composed while Shrishti on the other hand is completely different.

Being the youngest in the house she is the most pampered ones and lived under our shade....she never had to face any problem as such ....jo maangti thi mil jata tha .....saari farmaahise Puri hoti thi ...

Kuch cheeje mana Karo tho roo k Ruth k manava leti thi ....choti thi na Ghar mei ....he said in a way such that he was reliving all those days and I nodded .

This also made a little stubborn, naughty and short tempered too ...it's not like she is a mannerless but impulsive.....
She is childish....dur ka nahi sochti ....vo apni ek alag duniya mei rehti h ...logo ki , society ki jayda samjh nahi h .....but she is innocent and pure at heart.

She could  never intentionally hurt someone. Time k saath cheeje seekh bhi jaati h..... Sandhya ki shaddi k baad vo mature bhi hone lagi .... responsible ho gai .....
To time ki demand k saath vo khud ko mould bhi kar leti h but she makes mistakes too.

And I happy ki usko aapke jesa ek mature , trust worthy, intelligent and respectful partner Mila .

Bete life mei updown aate rehte hai ....aapke jeevan mei bhi aaye honge....do log saath rehte h unme diffrence of opinion hona ....fights hona...gussa hona .....ye sab normal h ....and these things makes the relationship strong and keep it alive .

Jahan kuch nahi hota vaha sirf compromise hota h ...Rishta ek formality ban k reh jata h .....

But we need to make sure ki humare issues , fights resolve ho .....humare andar itna patience ho ki hum dusre ko apna perspective rakhne ka chance de ....tabhi koi bhi rishta aage bhad pata h or time k test ko paas kar pata h .....