chapter 35

Arjun pov-

Mujhe bhi saath chalna hai .......She cried hugging me and I sighed.

The function is over and we had lots of fun yesterday and a steamy night followed by it and now it's finally the time for me to head back to Bengaluru, but she is crying and wants to tag along.

Shhhhh ....stop crying and look at me ....I said cupping her face and wiping her tears making her sit comfortably in my lap .

You had just started the office a week before and you like working here too .
Abhi asa nahi ho sakta na meri jaan ki you work here for a week and then leave it .

That's very unprofessional. You had already done it back in Bengaluru and that's completely fine but things are different here in Delhi .

You have to make your career here . Dad has high expectations from you . You just can't leave your work and commitments just like that .

Leaving and rejoining again and again os something that is highly unprofessional and I would never want you to do that .

I would visit you every two weeks and sometimes you can visit me too and it's just a matter of few more months .....I said and she cried again hugging me .

Mujhe kuch nahi samjhana hai ...All I know is I want to be with you .....I don't care about professionalism and all .....She said.

Shrishtiiii enough is enough now ......stop taking things so casually......I said in a hard tone pulling her out of my neck and she looked down in her lap still crying.

I tried to wipe her cheeks but she pushed my hand back showcasing her anger making me chuckle.

Ab meri biwi itna rooyegi to mei kese jaa paunga . Don't cry my love .....I cooed her and she bit on her lower lip to prevent herself from crying and I made her look at me .

I know you want me to focus on my work and I understand whatever you are saying but I don't feel good without you .....I don't have a control over my feelings.

Pehle hi itna mushkil tha ab to mere se bilkul nahi hoga ......She said resting her head on my shoulder still weeping.

I didn't know how to make her understand now . I couldn't see her crying too but I just couldn't let her take things so casually.
She needs to Focus on her work too .Also I will get super busy in work there and won't be able to give her much time and attention and she will get upset again .

Atleast she have Mom , Dad and other family here to be with her.
Whom should I ask to make her understand .
No one , I need to manipulate her myself...I concluded.

Okay you can come with me if you want
but then I have a foreign tour for two weeks and you cannot accompany me there . Also Papa's birthday is nearby and I think you would like to celebrate it with your sister and everyone.

Next month is Akshita's Bhabhi delivery and I won't be able to come on every occassion of the birth same will be applied to you .

My schedule is going to be hectic and I will be in office most of the time .
Our Neighbour Uncle and aunty also left the place and shifted with their daughter.

I told her and she blinked at me lost in her thoughts .
You will come to meet Me .....she asked and I smiled with a node .
Agar nahi aaye toh .....She asked playing with my shirts button .

Then you can come to me ....I said pecking her nose and she smiled.
You have call me twice a day .....I don't care about your schedule or whatever it is ..
You have to talk to me .....she said and I chuckled kissing her cheeks.
I promise.....I will call you twice everyday...
.I said and she snuggled into my chest wrapping her arms around me tightly.