chapter 22

Arjun pov-

Finally my plaster got removed yesterday and now I can continue with my normal routine.
Although the doctor has asked me to be careful with my left shoulder for a few more days .

Aap log kuch din aur ruk jaao ..... Shrishti said making Dad chuckle.
Beta we have work back in Delhi and Vinod Bhaishab ko bhi school dekhna h ....why don't you come with us to Delhi .....He said patting her head and she pouted.

Aur vese bhi after 50 more days you guys will be back in Delhi....Mom said and Shrishti looked at me confused and I nodded making her gasped .

Hum vaapis Delhi chale jaayege 50 din baad ....she asked me to reconfirm and I nodded.
Mujhe kyu nahi bataya pehle ......She glared at me.

Arjun you didn't tell her ki tum log sirf 3 mahine k liye hi idhar aaye the .....Dad asked me and I sighed .
Jaate jaate Puri aag laga k jaayege ye log ....ab ye meri jaan khaa legi piche se iss baat ko leke .......I thought,rubbing  my face .

It was not confirmed earlier. Agar mei isse bol deta or Hume kuch or din rehna padta to ye maanti nahi .....I said making them chuckle while she rolled her eyes knowing that I was lying .

We all sat for having breakfast and she ignored me throughout and kept herself busy with them .

I will drop you all to the Airport....I offered and they nodded.
Shrishti hugged them bidding bye and we left for the airport.

Arjun bache take care of yourself and Shrishti too ....Mom said and I nodded .
I hugged them all and they went inside the airport.

I bought some panipuri while returning back home to manofy my angry wife .
She was watching a movie when I entred the house .

Look what I got for you .....I said keeping the Panipuri and other stuff in front of her .
She didn't looked at me but opend the packet and grinnined.

She Rushed to the kitchen and came back with two bowls .
I am not having it.....I said but she didn't listened and served me too .

Khao chup chaap ....she said making me huff .
What kind of punishment is this yrrr ....mei kyu kha Raha hu ye sab .....I thought but had it knowing she won't talk to me otherwise.

After having Pani puri .....I pulled her in between my legs lying back on the couch and she laid her head on my chest .
Ghar kitna khaali lag raha h na ......She pouted playing with my fingers .

Mujhe ab unn logo ki yaad aayegi bohot din tak ....she continued making me chuckle.
You will be fine ..don't worry and I am here with you ....I said and she nodded.

But you will go to the office from tomorrow and ab to Mera kahi apply karne ka fayda bhi nahi h ...
50 din k liye kon job p rakhega mujhe ......She sighed.

Mei rakhuga na apni biwi ko ....I said and she giggled.
You can join our office and I guess ab tumhe koi problem bhi nahi hogi .....aur vese bhi nobody knows that you are my wife so you will feel like a normal employee.....I said and she hummed.

I will think About it ....she said and I pinched her waist making her cry out .
I got up and pulled her to the room and pushed her on the bed making her blush knowing what's coming up .

I pulled out my t shirt in a go and unbuckled my pants too and she hid her face in the pillow.
I laid beside her and opened the zip of her kurti exposing her back and bra making her clutch the pillow tight .

I kissed on her nape and goosebumps appeared on her skin .
I feathered her skin with my lips and she stiffened breathing heavily.

I slided her kurti down her shoulder and gave wet kisses on the arch of her neck and shoulder and she whimperd ..