chapter 17

Shrishti's POV

Arjun left with Akhil to the party and I am angry with him .
When Akhil asked me to come to the party he said I wouldn't be comfortable and let me be at home only.

Although I only denied him but I still felt bad . I was expecting him to ask me once again and this I would have said yes.

Now I won't be able to sleep until he comes back .
I searched for the new companies and applied their as Arjun suggested.
I must say he is quite intelligent.

But why does he have to look that handsome today while going to party.
Now many girls would flirt with him ...how would I know if he flirted back with them or ignored them ....Agghhh....my head will surely burst out .

I also made coffee for him but he left to the room without waiting for me to come with the coffee. Idiot.

Should I call Akhil ....but what he would think about me .
No , I can't do that .

Should I call his PA...he will surely tell Arjun about my call.
What should I do ....

I had my dinner and sat in the balcony.
I called Di .

Where are my babies....I asked her as soon as she picked my call.
Playing with their Daddy dearest.

I feel jealous sometimes that they love him more then me . I stay with them throughout the day but they still loves him more ...she said making me laugh .

Kya yrrr Diii..ab bache cool parent ko hi jayda pyar karenge ....and Jiju is a cool Dad...he never say no to them for anything.....it's obvious they would love him more ....but they loves you too .....I said .

I know and that's why I need to be strict with them .Vardhan to pura spoil kar denge dono ko .....She said .

Heyy I forgot to tell Aayu started walking... although he falls down but he stand up on his own now ....she said .

I wish I could be there with them ...I pouted and she laughed.

Where is Arjun and what were you doing ...she asked .

Arjun party mei Gaya and I was getting bored sitting in the balcony....I said.
You should have also accompanied him to the party then...she said with a chuckle and I pouted .

Vo sab chodo yrrr mujhe apna batao.....I changed the topic and talked with her for half an hour.

I then called Maa and Papa.....Like that I passed my time and huffed looking at clock .
It's still 10:30 pm only .
He will come around 12......

I decided to watch a movie and that too a horror movie 🎥🍿.
It was quite interesting and I was completely into it .

I was okay till the movie was going on the the fear settled inside me once it was over .
Even the slightest noice around was scaring me .
I looked towards the balcony and I felt like a ghost will come from there.

I was even fearing to go back to my room .
It's 12 already and Arjun has still not returned.

I finally decided to call him .
Hello.....A girl voice came from the other side and I frowned looking at the screen.
It's his number only but who is she.

Where is Arjun and who are you ......I asked her sternly.
Arjun is busy darling....don't distrub us...she says and hanged up .

I tried again but the phone was switched off .
What the hell is going on ....

I forgot all the ghost fear and a new fear settled inside me .
I immediately called Akhil and he told me that he left the party  around 10 pm .

I then called Arjun PA and he was not picking my call .
What is wrong with everyone and who was that girl .