2...🦋

Adda literally came to my room with her daughter in a new dress and started taking pictures. I think it was for her Instagram.

She had a bespoke and Ready to wear baby dress business as well as women bespoke and RTW.

Suddenly she became annoyed. She was angry over her tailor messing up the back ruffles of a baby dress and she kept on asking me of my opinion and I had none. I couldn't even say anything I just looked at her as she continued to ramble on and on repeating the same sentence.

I was about to leave after i got everything I needed, when she stopped me.

"Baza ki gayamun magana Mai dadi ba, so that my heart can be at peace atleast some words of solace!" She shouted.

"BAKI IYA BANE!?(YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO DO IT?!)" She added.

"I don't know how to do that!" I said getting frustrated already. I don't want to do this now!

"Ke wai Mesa you're mannerless ne?.. where is the manners your mother taught you?!( you why..)"

I still have them but It does not apply to you. Why should I be respectful to you when you dont respect yourself or others. Even tho I try to be respectful, you have already pushed me to the edge.

I stared at her not saying anything.
"Tashi ki barnan!(stand up and get out!)
It's my room! I was already going to go even if she didn't tell me.
"Dakikia kawai(Dull girl)"
I heard her say after I left.
Oh Allah what kind of sister have you given me like this.

I bid mom goodbye before I left.
Now this sister of mine has left me angry and I do not want to go to see Abdul like this. I know I will cheer up when we're together but this woman is too much.

****::****::****

"Kai Abdul you're too crazy." I said as he gave us the funniest story about his time in his school. Surayya was laughing too hard at every sentence he delivered intended to make us laugh.

But....I noticed how he was always stealing glances at her. It was so cutee. This is indeed a sign than he's attracted to her.
I think it's time to ask THE question...

"So.. Abdul do you have a girlfriend?" I asked and saw him avert his eyes to Surayya who was also starting at him.
I smirked at her when she quickly turned to me with a look in her eyes. Which I think it was sadness.

I mean he could say yes because I know Abdul. He is someone that can't Stay single all the time.
Soo..

"No." He said his eyes still on Surayya.
"No, I don't have one." He added smiling and Surayya's face lit up.

"Are you sure you didn't just break up"
I said just to annoy Surayya and I succeeded when she gave me a glare.

"No no no I've not dated since I switched schools. I'm a changed person now" He said smiling. He is STILL looking at Surayya! She's just blushing hard while she ducked her head down.

Gosh they're going to be such a cute couple. Abdul and Surayya
#ABRA2030 I CANT WAIT.

"When will you start dating again?" Surayya asked and I was surprised that she was able to ask that question.

I don't know if he noticed but her face turned bright red even though she was dark skin.
He was still smiling.

"I would when I find a.." He started then moved closer placing his clasped hands on the table facing Surayya.

I saw that her hands were trembling underneath the table. I reached for her hand and gave it a light squeeze. I just didn't want her to faint out of ecstasy.
I laughed internally.