4...🦋

I woke up with a terrible headache. I must have certainly cried myself to sleep.

I checked the time on my phone and it said 2:36 pm I slept way too much

I grunted as I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen. Oh Allah when will I finish this period? It's so annoying.

I got up from the bed while bending my back because if I straightened it, it would just bring me more pain.

I heard my phone ring. Ahh seriously. I turned back and I picked it up.

"Hello, ma'am it's about your car" The man's voice came through. It was the mechanic. I went back to the car early in the morning with the mechanic and the car was towed down to a nearby garage.

"Mhmm, what about it?" I inquired.
"The engine needs to be changed it can't work anymore. It's damaged" He said. Well, I'd have to tell my dad about It...

"Ok then I'll talk to you later" I said and hung up the call. Dad already knows about the car. Umma told him the half-truth about it. She didn't lie she just didn't say the rest of the truth.

I went to the toilet and did my morning business. I wore beige cargo pants and a matching hoodie. And again brought out a matching veil.

I moisturized and oiled my hair then combed it before packing it in a low bun. I wore a white and black bandana leaving parts of my hair open. I'm at home so I could do that.

I went downstairs looking for food. I saw Mom in the kitchen.

"Ina kwana umma(how was your night)" I knelt as I greeted her.

"Lafiya Lau Aaliyah. Sai yanzu ki ka tashi(it was good. It's now you're just waking up)" She replied smiling at me.
I hummed in agreement with her statement.

"Here is your food and take Idris's own to him" She said handing me our plates. I nodded.

He was my younger brother. Who's 5 years younger than me. We were very close. He was like a girl in a guy's body. He's very funny and makes my worries go away.

I was going to Idris when I saw Dad. I quickly knelt down and greeted him.

"Lafiya(good)" He replied. I felt very nervous. My palms were sweaty. I just hope he doesn't find out.

"Baba batun Motan ka ne. Makanakin yace engine din Yana bukatan changi. ( Baba it's about your car. The mechanic said that the engine needed to be changed)" I said not wanting to look at him.

"Toh kar ki damu. I'll take care of it. Just send me the guy's number(ok don't worry)" He said and I nodded before he walked away.

Well, that wasn't so bad...

I barged into Idris's room to see him half-naked. I laughed internally.

"Ha'aan Aaliyah!!!!!!" He shouted.

"Toh sorry..here's your food" I said dropping it by his bedside table.
I turned around to see him trying so hard to cover up his chest. He was giving me a death glare. I've bathed him before so I don't know why he is making it a big deal. He's just 12.

"It's spaghetti make sure to finish it" I added before I left for my room.

I took my phone and sent the mechanic's number to my dad after that I messaged the mechanic my dad's number and told him to talk with him instead of me. Then I began reading a story I found on the internet.  It was very interesting.

I was in the middle of reading when Surii messaged me. I know it must be about Abdul. I opened the chat and read it.

Surii: Abdul asked me out!! He said he had something to tell me. I'm so excited about what I should wear!!: