~Chapter 18~

For next Chapter,
Votes:- 125+
Comments:- 30+
Enjoy reading!!!🕊✨

--------------------------------------------------------------

" Ki woh nanhi sir jaan meri beti hai! ", Rishita's sentence was completed by the voice that sent shivers down her spine.
She didn't turn back. Her body turned cold, as her eyes widened. The voice.
It's him.
She understood.
Fear took over her senses, her hands started shaking, as Aadheesh raged towards her, holding her arm in a tight grip, he turned her towards him as he shouted, "woh meri beti hai...
Haina!!!
She is my.. My.. My daughter!
Woh nanhi si jaan meri beti hai! ", he pulled Rishita into him, shaking her in between his arms.
" Answer me Rishita..
Tell me...Tell me... Tell me..She is my blood. My daughter.
Answer Damn it! ", he ranked her closer.

Rishita didn't knew what to answer. What to do. All her life's fears were coming to eat her up. Pouncing over her senses.

She stared at him. Just stared.

" I felt it. I felt it.
Kyu???? Kyu??? Why! Why Rishita!! ", Aadheesh shouted as he left her arms, the force made Rishita stumble a bit.
Rishita could feel the betrayal and anger that was radiating from Aadheesh. He was all red.
" Answer Rishita Singh Rathore!
Answer why I have no idea about my daughter! Why I didn't knew about her! Fucking answer! ", he again pulled her into him. His hands digging her skin.

Rishita finally took the ounce of strength as she pushed him with all her might.
" She is not! She is my daughter. Just mine! ",Rishita raged.
" Don't! Don't give me that. I.. I know woh nanhi si jaan meri beti hai. Meri. "
"Sperm dene se koi baap nahi banta! ", Rishita said,the sentence was a mistake,something that she said, without realising. She was numb. Her eyes clearly reflecting the mess going on inside her.

Aadheesh chuckled, running his hand in his hair, his intuitions were right. That soul who gave him the peace he had wanted all his life, was his own blood. She was his daughter.

" Woh meri beti hai Rishita! "
"Beti! ", Rishita chuckled.
" Woh beti jiske hone na hone ke bare mei, kuch samay pehle tak tumhe pata bhi nahi tha! Right? ", Rishita questioned back, gaining her senses.

" That doesn't change the fact ki woh meri beti hai. Meri. Aadheesh Goenka ki princess. "
"Woh sirf meri beti hai Mr. Goenka. Meri sweetheart. Usse meine paida kiya hai. Nau mahine meine apne andar pala hai.
Uske pehle sabdh meine sune hai, uske pehle kadam meine usse chalaya hai, uske napkins meine baddle hai. Jab woh bimar padti hai na, tab raat- raat mei uske pass mei thi. Woh jab pehli baar school gayi thi, I was there.
Tum.. Tum iss sab mei kai nahi thi.
You just donated your sperm. That's it. Tum uske life mei na kabhi the. Aur na hi honge."Rishita reasoned out. The fear of separation with her daughter started taking over her senses.

Aadheesh was taken aback by her words. How could she. How?
Depriving him of his daughter first and now providing an argument to it.

Did he fall in love with her? Her? Really! He was questioning himself.

Enough is enough.
He had it. She did what she wanted to. Now it's his turn.

Making up his mind he declared,
"Mei iss sab mei kahi nahi tha, because of you. Because you didn't tell me about my daughter. Par.. Iske aage. I am going to be there for her. Meri beti ko mei, apne sath lekar jaunga. Enough of your plotting and evilness. She is my daughter. As much as you have rights on her as a mother. I too have my rights on her as a father. And I will claim my rights. "

"Mumma!! ", as they were arguing, they heard their daughter scream.
Rishita rushed inside the room. Aadheesh too followed.

The little figure, Ira, jumped down the bed as she hugged her mumma.
Rishita too reciprocated, as she asked, " Baccha.. Kya huwa?  Mumma.. Mumma hai na.. ! "
"Mumma! No injection.. No! ", Ira huffed in between her sobs, just then Rishita's attention went to the doctor, who had an injection in his hand.