~Chapter 20~

He scooped her in his arms as he walked her to the room.
" We are sleeping in the same room! ", she ordered, as her fingers played with the buttons of his cotton shirt.
" Offcourse, we are! ", he said as he kissed her forehead.
She blushed.

No, it wasn't the first time, that they would be sleeping in the same room or so.
They had sneaked into each other's rooms, a lot many times In this one and and half years of their relationship. Being neighbors, being the biggest advantage.
They have cuddled each other to sleep, a lot many times.
Specially, Aadheesh.
He was now an expect to climb the pipeline to his Tara's room, as he would always do so. Specially during Rishita's period times, he would always be there beside her, satisfying her cravings, soothing her, cuddling her, massaging her feet and doing everything possible to make her feel good.

As he placed her on the soft bed, he gestured her that he would change.

As he came back, having his tshirt half over himself, Rishita gulped looking at his perfectly chiselled body.
Shaking away her thoughts she said, "Dheesh, I need clothes! "
"Check the closet, Tara, wear anything that you want! ", he told her, as he gestured her that he's picking up Alok's call.
She nodded as she walked to the closet.

His clothes were surely her comfort. And he had no problem with sharing his clothes with her.
Only her, to be precise. Cause Alok had to beg for that.

The amount of hoodies of his, that layed in her closet being the testimony of this.

As she went through his clothes, a particular something drew her attention.
She picked the fabric in her hands. Running her hand over the yard of elegance that layed in his closet, she was confused as to whose it was.
She, nevertheless, changed into a pair of shorts and a tshirt of his and walked out, the saree in her hands.

Aadheesh was already on the bed, waiting for her to join.
"Dheesh.. Yeh kiski hai? ", she asked, knowing very well that he doesn't allow anyone here in his penthouse, so how come a saree in his closet was a question of concern for her.
" Arey yeh! ", he said as he saw the piece in her hand.
"Yeh woh.. ", he began scratching his neck as to hide his upcoming embarrassment as well as the daat that he knew he would get from her.
" Dheesh! ", Rishita turned stern, she wanted answers after all.
He got up as he walked to her.
" I bought it. For you. ", he sincerely confessed.
" Kab? " , she was confused.
"The day we went to the mall, you looked at it so dreamily so... "

He knew how much she hated fizul ke kharche.
But, wait! This wasn't a fizul ka kharcha for him.

" What.. Wait a second. It's that mall wali saree.Yeah!!!It is the same. ", she said checking the saree.

"It was expensive na, Dheesh! ", she snapped.
" Arey, Nahi. Expensive kaha!
And anyways you liked it na. I kept it here aur phir I forgot. Sorry. ", he apologized.
" Dheesh... I.. Mhuje saree pehenni tak nahi aati. It just looked okay. I didn't look at it dreamily as such. You.. ", Rishita was about to argue but, Aadheesh pulled her closer as he said, " You looked at it with those shiny bright eyes, and everything that brings shine in these eyes of yours will be at your feet.
No more arguments.
You are already making it hard for me, to see you in my clothes. Let's sleep. ", he said.

("Dheesh.. This is whose? ")
(" This.. ")
("When? ")
("Dheesh.. I don't even know how to wear a saree.. It just looked okay. I didn't look at it dreamily as such. You.. ")

She looked at him. This man was something else only.
He wouldn't think much before doing things for his loved ones.
She pecked him, as he pulled her into him, spooning each other they slept.