~Chapter 19~

Okay,so !!!
105+ votes and 20+ comments,
Then, I'll update the next chapter!

"Kyu.. Kyu nahi bataya tumne mhuje humari beti ke bare mei. Why.. Why you made me miss her every first Tara. I.. I felt my world pause when I got to know ki woh.. Ki woh mera khoon hai.
Itni nafrat karti ho kya mhujse.. Ki mhujse hi meri sabse badi khushi ko itne saal chipaya. Why did you do this to me Tara... Why..

Tara.. I missed everything. I missed her first cry. I missed her first smile. I missed it when she started walking. I missed it when she said her first word... Why.. Why did you do this to me Tara? "Aadheesh said in his sobs.

" Mana.. Mana.... Humare bich kuch thik nahi tha, par.. Itni badi baat, Itni badi baath kyu chipayi Tara.. Kyu? ", he cried.

" Tara, I know I failed. I failed at everything. Par meine koshish ki thi. Har baar.. Tara..
Meri beti.. Meri beti bhi hai..
Tara, should I be happy that I have a daughter.. A daughter of my own.. Or cry over the fact that I never knew that I had one.. Kyu kiya aisa, Tara... ", he sobbed and sobbed.

Rishita didn't say anything, she let him get everything out of his heart, as she continued caressing his hair.

Her mind wondered to the chronicles of past, messing up with the tyranny of the present.

~Past~

Aadheesh, Nishita and Alok had just passed the college. They were on a vacation.
Rishita too had a vacation going on, so they had planned to spend some time together. Just the youngsters,on their own.

The farmhouse of Goenka's was selected for this night out of theirs, on one fine day.
Along with them, the other friends were also invited.

It was evening, that the youngsters were leaving for the farmhouse.

Aadheesh and Rishita were going together, as Aadheesh drove, while as usual, Rishita was the passenger princess.

"Aadhi, this is not the way to the farmhouse nah! ", Rishita asked.
Her legs were on Aadheesh's lap, as he was caressing them with his one hand, while she was enjoying the music, and the way her hair swayed in the breeze.
" It is,Tara! ", Aadheesh said as he continued driving.

It was nearly late evening,when they reached the farmhouse.
There was utter silence.
Rishita eyed Aadheesh asking what.
He just shrugged his shoulders.
He took out a blindfold and tied it across her eyes.
" Dheesh!! ", Rishita yelped as it happened suddenly.
He was too close to her. Rishita got goosebumps as she heard him speak.
" It's our farmhouse only. But not the one  which you were expecting though. "
"Toh? "
"Just walk with me,darling! ", saying this Aadheesh held her hand softly and walked to somewhere.
" Dheesh, open naah! I am excited! ", Rishita was saying it out of utter excitement for the nth time.
" Yes! ", she heard her Dheesh finally speak along with the deep breath that he took.

As her blindfold got opened she was bewildered to see the scene in front.
" Dheesh.. This.. "
"Did you like it? ", She heard her Dheesh speak.
Words failed Rishita's mouth as she saw the garden outside the farmhouse all decked up.
She was so lost in the decorations. Her eyes sparkled as she looked around. Her favorite flowers, fairly lights, the table with food.. Everything. Everything was just too perfect.
Rishita hugged Aadheesh reflexly.
"This is so so beautiful! ", she exclaimed.
" Not more than my Tara! ", Aadheesh said as he laid a soft peck on her forehead.
" So my lady, would you like to be my date for today and for ever, till I exist on this planet and even after that? ", he asked as he bent on his one knee and extended his hand.
Rishita softly gave her hand in his as she exclaimed, " Forever Dheesh! "
He kissed the back of her hand as he slided a ring in to her ring finger.
"Dheesh? ", she looked at him with wide eyes.
" The project got me my first salary. Ha! Couldn't get the one that I wanted to. Par meri pehli salary se, I got this for you. And for maa as well! ", he truthfully told her.
" But I promise, Shadi tak, I'll get the one that I have selected for you. The diamond one! It'll look beautiful on your hand. ", He further added.
Rishita herself bended to his level as she placed a soft peck on his forehead.
" For me this is not worth less than any diamond ring, Dheesh", she softly said as she attached their foreheads.
"Happy one and a half year Anniversary,Tara! Thank you for coming in my life and making me experience something as wonderful as love. I love you with my everything. ", Aadheesh honestly confessed.
" Oh God! It's our one and a half year anniversary! ", Rishita exclaimed.
Aadheesh made her to stand up as he himself too stood up.
" So, are you ready for the date? "
"Aise? In torn jeans? ", Tara questioned looking at her attire.
" I love you in everything that you wear! ", he said.