Welcome!!!

------------------
BlindGuy907: ''Welcome!!!'' Will be updated every once in a while. Just so you are aware.
------------------

Ok, so, this isn't a part of the story. Just a heads up about what  you should, idk maybe look out for? So, y'see. This book is maybe gonna contain a smut scene. I have an idea of how it's gonna go, but i'll have to try to find somewhere it'd fit in. But it will for sure have some ''moments~''. Don't worry about that though, i'll warn 'ya when anything happens. 

This is an AU (Alternate Universe), so it's gonna be a bit different from the game (when the time occurs) And, let's just say that CatNap's fate will be a bit different. You're not getting any spoilers in here though. And about what ships i'm gonna have in this story, you'll just have to see.

And by the way, i have an oc (Original Character)! So to let you know who my oc is, here is a brief explanation:

This is CatBat , CatNap's twin brother, is the protective one of the group and makes sure everyone is safe physically. In dire situations, CatBat will hop in front of the group, with unbreakable willpower and Determination, He will not let his friends down no matter the cost. Though CatBat isn't the leader, he is on line with DogDay's leader title. But prefers to be known as the protector.

Scent: Valerian.

CatBat is a hybrid between a Cat, and a Bat. And being CatNap's twin they look almost identical in form. The only difference is that CatBat has small wings on his back to help him glide, and was intentionally made with more fluff than CatNap, His fur is Dark gray, with a lighter gray for his paws. And his pendant is a shield.

A shield that hides more use than it seemingly shows.

He is a chill and cool kitty, making calm solutions for stressful situations, and takes things as he goes. He dosen't think much about the future considering there really isn't much ''future'' down there in his eyes. And being a cat, and a bat. He has all of the features a bat and a cat would have. Though he hides a secret from everyone, and that secret will be more useful depending on how he uses it.

(Cardboard cutout) (Right next to the ''elevator'' going to the CatNap boss fight room)

CatBat: Heya, I'm CatBat, wanna go see how our friends are doing?

CatBat: Let's go to DogDay's house first! *knocking*... Huh, no one's home.

CatBat: Well, Let's try Kickin's instead! *knocking* ... That's strange.

CatBat: They might be outside! There's probably a party going on somewhere. You should go! It'll be fun!

CatBat: Just, please, do it for me! I, want you to experience the party...

CatBat: ... ''the prototype will save us''they say. What has the prototype ever given us...

CatBat: ...*Demonic Voice* My purpose was to protect. And i failed... But i can still avenge them. If i use 'it'.

(After Catnap is defeated)

CatBat: I owe you everything... Angel.

So, now that you know a bit about my oc, i'll tell you a bit about how the  story is gonna be written. like:

* *: Actions in between speaking / words to explain how the line is gonna be said / minor movement outside of dialogue. (It will also be marked with Thicc letters so it will be easy to notice.)
For example:

''DogDay: *Excitedly* DogDay says, fetch! *Giggles*''

''I was left there, on my couch thinking about what i said.

*Knocking*''

I'll also start adding these: ()  When there's like a ''direct thought'' in any text. This started in the mid making of ''Chapter 6: A Different Approach''  Because i'm too lazy to change every single chapter because i wanted it to seem like i have it under control.
For example:

''I sat down on the grassy hill, looking out at the playcare. (I've always wondered how they made this place as realistic as it is. Of course, i haven't seen the outside world in who knows how long.) Looking down i see Kickin and Hoppy keeping the children active...''

That's pretty much all i had to say for now. everything else will be pretty easy to understand as in writing. So let's get you going to the Chapter shall we?

''I slashed that monster open without remorse...'' 
''And finished what i couldn't do years ago...''
''But, there's nothing left...''
''Not, here...''
''I shouldn't keep them waiting...''
''We're reunited now...''
''Like we once were...''

''Don't worry [Redacted]...''
''I'm coming home...''

                                                    I'm coming home

A Puppy's Dream Shieldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें