Chapter 7: ''A Broken Friendship''

???

...

Good Job on completing one
But sadly for you, we are not done

...

The Smiling Critters, A friendgroup of many species
But taking care of all, can often be some wild doozies

...

Having something someone else wants to have
Is for sure going to make them very mad

...

Even the ones who can give
Can make you want to not live

...

One of them dosen't find you as a friend
Not even willing for a hand to lend

...

If that's how it's gonna be.
We shall soon see...

...

...wake up...

CatBat POV

It's been a few days since the incident i never understood. Every single day since then they would all meet me at the door asking me if i was sane... What? I mean, if that so called 'incident' could make me wake up to cuddling DogDay then i wouldn't mind. Speaking of DogDay, What happened to me after that dodgeball game? I did something i despise: Act before i think. Everytime that's happened to me before, it'd always end up terribly wrong. But this time, it went well... I hope.

I've also got this weird hateful feeling towards Crafty. I felt it mildly after the celebration sleepover, which i would love for it to happen again. But when i heard that just recently, Crafty slept over with DogDay alone In the SAME BED! That's when it snapped. Atleast DogDay spent the entire next day with me which was a little bit reassuring. But that doesn't fix my newfound hatred towards Crafty,

Yes, i know. ''But you're smiling critters!! Everyone's supposed to be friends.'' But Crafty is THE ONLY ONE who hasn't come in for a daytime visit. Hell, she's never been inside my house for as much as i've heard! Or wait... no, nevermind she's been in my living room during ''the thing''. But STILL. It feels wrong to call her a friend. And i have my reasons.

I don't think i should mention this to anyone else than myself and eventually CatNap. I don't think they'd act very neutral about that.

----------------------
Out of Character

CatBat: But one day, DogDay came over and asked this exact question. Let me explain.
----------------------

15th of August 19**

I was sitting on the couch reading one of the comics i borrowed from Kickin. He said that these were amazing. But we don't have the same taste sadly. Either way, it was very well made, i'll give it that much. But right when the epic fight sequence started, i heard a knock on the door.

(Why always so terrible timing?!)

I make my way over to the door that's been beat up multiple times before. And to no surprise, i see Dogday right behind it. Though, something was a little off. His smile wasn't really wide. It was more like a neutral smile.

CatBat: Hey DogDay. You alright? You seem a bit... down.

DogDay: ...Can i talk to you about something?

CatBat: Sure, come in.

(Please don't mention Crafty, Please don't mention Crafty, PLEASE!!)

DogDay: Well, it's about Crafty.