Chapter 6: ''A Different Approach''

-----------------
BlindGuy907: This chapter is heavily inspired by INUbis' Smiling Critter fan animation ''CatNap's Day-off'' (Or, atleast i'm pretty sure it's theirs). Go check that out if you haven't already. It's damn good! Of course, i have my own ideas for it aswell, i will change it up a bit. But i wanted to tell you all this beforehand just so you all don't be all like ''WAIT, ISENT DIS CATNAP'S DAY OFF FAN ANIMASJON?!?!?!?!?!?'' If you know what i mean. Anyway, enjoy!

Oh, and also. One more message if you've been patient these 26 whole goddamn days.

I'm SO sorry for having you all wait so long. I want to create as many chapters as possible, but i've been cut off way too much. I've been very busy nowadays. and even when i do have freetime, there's so much else i want to do, then one thing leads to another, and now you think i'm dead.
I'll try to pump out some chapters every now and then. I'll TRY to get them done quickly, but, no promises.

But with this chapter being twice as long as the others, i can say that i really worked my ass off.

Anyways,
Enjoy!
-----------------

???

...

It has started

...

And it runs out in one year

...

With the power of the moon
I woke up late noon

...

With the power of the sun
It will all be done

...

...

And with the power of the two
It will get a brighter hue

...

Do me some favors
And i shall grant you a wish, for all your neighbors

...

BECOME WHAT YOU ARE FOR A DAY
ONLY THEN, GIVING YOU A CHANCE I MAY

...

...

...wake up...

DogDay POV

I woke up as early as possible to go check if CatBat was awake. He promised he'd tell me more about him, and that i could come in as early as i want as long as i wake him up when i do get there! Or, atleast that's what the text message he sendt said. We've had these things, mobile devices where we could just send eachother text without doing much. We haven't really used them though. We live so close to eachother it wouldn't be a bother to just walk over. Though, it's fun to have sometimes!

I decided to strengthen my vanilla scent a tad as i know CatBat likes the smell. So i sprayed myself for that little extra. Even though it's my natural scent.

He was acting weird yesterday when i think about it. I've never seen him acting so.. Alluring. It's weird though. I really liked it. The way he just towered over me... Easily someone to look up at. Even if i'm the leader.

I walked out of my house to meet CatBat in his treehouse.

But there was one last obstacle, the thing i've been fearing the most out of this little visit... Climbing up the scratch pole. For the few times i've tried, i've only made it up ONCE. So i was kind of worried.

But i built up the courage. And leaped as high as i could onto the pole for a small boost, digging my claws into it. One move at a time, i was making progress. And eventually, i made it! That process will always be as tiring as you'd expect. But hey, i made it!