8.

As we paid and left, we got back into König's car, my head was dizzy as I put my seatbelt on, probably because of the strong wine.

"You okay?" He asked me as I looked out the window cluelessly.

What was me slightly drunk 5 minutes ago turned into me not even knowing where I am.

"Mmm.." I moaned out, looking out the window.

He started to drive back to base, not really talking much since he knew I was drunk.

"So, no margaritas for you rabbit..." he commented, not asking.

"Noo... Why.?" I asked as I turned my head to look at him.

He laughed slightly at my behavior after only two cups of wine. "Because.. your drunk already.." he teased.

He soon stopped the car, I didn't even know where we were but I guess we were at base already, he got out then opened my door for me but I didn't move.

"Come on, we are here.." he demanded softly.

"Mgh." I turned my head away from him.

He sighed then picked me up like last time. My arms went around his shoulders for support as my legs held onto his lower stomach.

My head was in the crook of his hidden neck, his mask was hiding it. He started walking back and it was already dark outside.

I got angry, not at him or anything, because his mask. I don't know why, probably because I was drunk. One of my hands started taking lifting off a little bit of his mask covering the side of his neck.

"What are you doing over there?" He asked, keeping his eyes up front as he walked but I could tell by his tone he was a little nervous.

"Nothing.." I snickered as my lips touched his neck, I couldn't see his hair, especially since my eyes were closed but I'm assuming he had a buzz cut. I could smell his aftershave and I started hiccuping slightly, still on his neck.

"Mhm. Nothing." He grumbled slightly, not stopping me.

As we got to the barracks he went towards his room, in a couple of seconds, we were already at his door. He got out his keys and opened it up, closed the door behind him, locked it, and laid me down on the bed.

He was just staring at me, maybe he didn't know what to do with a drunk girl, or maybe he was just creepy?

He took off his black suit jacket, revealing his white under shirt, his breath was hitched and I just watched.

As he put it on the coat hanger, not looking at me for a couple of seconds before shaking his head, he looked back at me.

"I can't.. not when.. her knowing.." he mumbled things under his breath but that's all the words I could understand, I felt really tired and could barely keep my eyes awake.

He looked up at me, before going into his dresser, I saw him get a long sleeve shirt and some Pyjama pants, way too big for me but perfect on him.

"Here, wear this, the bathroom is right over there.." he gave me the clothes and pointed in a direction but I couldn't even make it out.

I tried standing up, fell back down on the bed. Tried again.. fell on the bed again.

He looked nervously at the bed and me falling back down

"Can you *hiccup* help me.." I asked him

He started helping me up but that's not what I meant.

"No.. not that kind of help.." I said embarrassingly, still drunk.

He sat me back down on the bed, not looking uncomfortable but just embarrassed also. The dress was a zip up so I turned around on the bed.

His big fingers slowly started to unzip my dress, then started taking the sleeves down. As he could only see my back he handed me the clothes from behind.

"No.. I-I can't.." I whispered, genuinely feeling guilty on how drunk I felt.

I flipped back over on the bed, the dress was halfway down and I still had a bra on, he started taking the dress off of me gently, not wanting to hurt me in any way.

He wasn't drunk, and barely started putting the shirt on before I stopped him.

"I can't wear a br-bra to sleep.. it's too.." I stopped mid sentence and tried to unbuckle the thing from behind. He took a breath, still hitched but unbuckled it for me. He tried not to look at my chest as he put the shirt on but I caught him staring a couple of times.. okay maybe like the whole time.

He seemed so nervous about the whole thing and he put on the Pyjama pants, he folded my dress neatly and put it on top of the dresser, then sat down on the bed. I was already laying down.

"Are you gonna *hiccup* change aswell?" I asked.

He nodded and got up again, getting another loose shirt with Pyjama pants out, he quickly took off his shirt and tie and put it in his basket of other dirty clothes I'm assuming. Since there wasn't a lot of space, he had to face the bed so I was seeing the whole thing. He put on his loose shirt and then hesitated with the pants.

He looked like he wanted to leave for the bathroom but also felt bad that he had to change me and see me. He looked guilty. He sat down on the bed next to me and started taking his shoes off, then his belt, the the buttons, and finally the actual black pants.

Obviously he had underwear on, so did I, but still.. I could see, you know.. I tried not to stare as hard as he tried not to stare at my chest. He put on the Pyjama pants and laid down next to me. Just staring.

Before he could say anything I already had got to him. "I-I know you were looking.. but it's okay because now we're even.." I managed to mumbled out, not being able to lie.

He looked away for a few seconds, embarrassed, guilty, but not regretting it.

As he looked back at me he finally responded.

"And what if I was.."