The Surprise Vistor

Tw! Blood
Third person

It was nighttime in the woods and in the orphanage.
The heavy rain poured and the wind blew outside.

Everyone was supposed to be sleeping but a small group of jumpy girls were awake in their room.

"Camila! If you were a princess, what would you do?" Asked a fluffy white rabbit girl, Gracie.

Camila was a golden retriever, who was hugging the small fox, Eve.

"I dunno, I'd probably have nice houses built for all of us and Mr. Sonic!" Said Camila.

A little black cat, Elizabeth, sat at by the window in her bed, and a brown and black sheep, Millie, was sitting in Gracie's bed, braiding some flowers into a bracelet.

"What about you Eve?" Asked Gracie.

"Biiiggg castle! And nice home for Mr. Sonic! Anddd Sir Lancelot!" Said Eve.

Gracie laughed and nodded, but then Elizabeth yelled in surprise, looking out the window.

——————————

It was peaceful darkness and quiet, until he was shaken awake.

"Mr. Sonic! Mr. Sonic!"

Sonic groggily opened his eyes to be met with Camila, Gracie, and Elizabeth above him.

"Mmgh, children? What's the matter?" Groaned Sonic.

"Someone's outside!" Said Elizabeth.

"What?" Asked Sonic, sitting up.

Millie and Eve were by the side of his bed.

"There's someone outside! In the rain! We saw them out the window!" Said Elizabeth.

Sonic jumped out of bed and grabbed his cloak.

"Girls, wake up Tails and Cream, I'll handle this, make sure you stay inside!" Sonic said, leaving his room with the girls in tow.

"Okay!" Said Millie.

Sonic ran down the stairs and towards the door, pulling on his cloak, still in his sleeping clothes.

He threw open the door and saw the person in the clearing.
They were wearing a black cloak, staggering towards the orphanage. A hand was wrapped around their chest and long white hair was blowing in the wind from under the cloak. They were tall but their hood hid their face.

"Excuse me! Are you alright?" Yelled Sonic, over the wind and rain, running down the steps, ignoring the heavy mud sticking to his paws.

He ran over to them, and they lifted their head every so slightly, before collapsing into the caretaker's arms.

Sonic caught them, with a yelp of surprise.
He looked down at their arm and chest, seeing it stained in scarlet red blood.
He looked around, trying to see if they came alone, then decided what to do.

He dragged them towards the door and the warmth and comfort of the orphanage, the wind blowing heavily.

Tails and Cream were at the door, both looks of tired bewilderment on their faces.

"Help me, carry them in!" Said Sonic, as he stepped onto the porch.

Tails and Cream nodded and helped their older brother bring in the stranger.

Some of the children were gathered on and near the stairs as the three dragged the tall mobian into the living room, trailing mud and small drips of blood through the room.