Chapter 1

BEFORE YOU READ!!! This is a Fanfic with my own Headcannon! So please don't give me any hate on this. It follows lore to a point, but will trail off every so often. I welcome any tips you would like to give, and please feel free to share this story with others!!

______________________________________________________________________

Third Person POV:

          He was in his office working at his desk and mumbling to himself. His voice was deep and raspy as he said "That's it... almost there." he was fidgeting with something. Suddenly, to absolutely no one, he lifted it above his head and turned around "Now presenting... The Magic-Tastical Backflipping Rubber Duck! That spits fire!" he presented it to the room which was filled high with all sorts of rubber ducks. He then came to his senses and sighed "Oh who am I kidding" he threw it at a portrait of him, Lilith, and Charlie with a sigh.

             Suddenly his phone started ringing. "Daughter? Daughter! Daughter calling! Ok, ok gotta act cool" he leaned against his desk and answered his phone "heeeeyyyy Bitch!" on the other line Charlie cringed a little "hi dad..." he smiled and grabbed a duck using it as an anxiety ball "How are you... where are you these days?" sounding annoyed Charlie explained how she's already told him that she was at the hotel, explaining the whole thing all over again. "But anyways, I have kinda a big ask..." she said after explaining it. "of course, anything in my power is yours for the asking you just name it"

            On the other line, Charlie took a deep breath "I need a meeting with Heaven... well I need to speak to the man in charge!" he immediately cut her off "Oh no, nonono.... Thats a- uh, no" he could hear her frustration on the other side as she begged for his help and told him to come and see what they are doing at the hotel. "Wait... are you inviting me over? I'll be there in an hour!" he then hung up the phone and in a sing-songy voice said, "My daughter wants to see me~ TAKE THAT DEPRESSION!"

_______________________________________________________________________

Alastor's Pov:

           It was just another delightful morning in the hotel. Everything was as chaotic as ever with Charlie worrying about the extermination and the rest of the residents worrying about the plan she was going to come up with.

             He had made his way to the Main Hall, leaving his room, and saw everyone cleaning up the hotel, making it nice and clean. He walked downstairs and stood beside Vaggie "What's all this about?" He asked. She looked up at him "Oh shit Alastor you scared me... Charlie's da- Lucifer is coming to visit, so we are cleaning up, he should be here soon" she explained before getting distracted and went back to bossing around Angel telling him to quit vandalizing the banner.

            He sighed and went over to Charlie who was by the door and awaited the King's arrival, which didn't take long. The second Charlie opened the door, he stepped in, and very loudly at that. He watched as Charlie showed him around, he only stepped in when Lucifer saw the bar. "what in the unholy hell is that?!" Lucifer had asked. "Oh, just a little renovation we've done! Adds a little color don't you think?" he asked

           Lucifer had looked at him annoyed "Umm... who are you? The bellhop?" Alastor teleported behind him "Alastor, a pleasure to be meeting you sir" he said shaking his hand, but then wiping it off when he let go "it's nice to finally put a face to the name... although, you're a lot shorter than expected" he said his grin growing at Lucifers annoyed facial expression.

            "I am the host of the hotel, you may have heard of me from my radio broadcast," he said proudly. Lucifer laughed "ya, nope, I guess that's why Charlie called it the 'Hazbin Hotel'!" Alastor gave a fake laugh "actually it was my idea". Lucifer returned the fake laugh and said "well its not very clever" Alastor did the same and got up in his face "Fuck you"

______________________________________________________________________

Third Person POV:

          Throughout the rest of the day, all the two did was argue and fight. Alastor seemed to enjoy making Lucifer angry, doing it every chance he got, using his relationship with Charlie to get under his skin. Lucifer wouldn't let it slide fighting back just getting more pissed off.

           After Lucifer had left, Charlie and Vaggie started to plan out what to do next with the extermination coming up. Alastor spent most of his time in his radio tower, making broadcasts, and fixing up his setup. Lucifer had stayed away in his palace, keeping in contact with Charlie. He was mostly just laying around and collecting new ducks.

          One particular day, Angel and Husker were sitting at the bar arguing over something stupid that happened during one of Charlie's "sessions". She had overheard the two but ended up making the situation worse. She hadn't started another for a while after that day.

               Alastor had found her alone in the Main Hall sitting in her chair... sulking. He found this as an opportunity and took it. He walked over to her. At the sight of him, she sighed and laid back wanting to ignore him. He smiled down at her "whats got you so tired dear?" he asked she looked up at him. "just how everyone lately is so gloomy, it's supposed to be a happy place, not a horrible place" she explained sitting up a little. "me personally, I like it" he said watching her facial expression.

           "Ugh.. go annoy someone else Al, I'm not in the mood" she complained looking away. "Now now is that any way to act towards a guest at this fine hotel??" He asked resting his head on his hand. "Well, I own this hotel so I can treat people how I want." she snapped at him. "Well, I never expected to see such rudeness from you" he joked raising an eyebrow at her reaction. "Well I've had a horrible day. So you can put up with it, especially with your sarcasm."

             "What Sarcasm?" He asked as he appeared right beside her suddenly. She jumped and glared at him "God, I fucking hate you sometimes" she mumbled. "You have a whole hotel filled with a few people that came here to be redeemed... and frankly I don't see much of that happening" his smile grew. She groaned "it will happen. Whether u like it or not it will happen." he sat up a little straighter "I'm not saying it won't.. but that I've seen no effort," he said with a greater smile. "Oh my god. Go fucking annoy someone else for goodness sake." she told him shooing him away. "Hmm fine then," he said and he disappeared with his shadow.

______________________________________________________________________

Lucifer's POV:

           He knocked on the door of the hotel as he walked in and looked around "Charlie? Charlieee-?" He called out. Charlie looked up and ran over "Oh my God father! I missed you so much!" Alastor was halfway up the stairs when he had walked in. Alastor turned to look at him. He rolled his eyes when they made eye contact.

              He looked at Alastor and smirked "if it isn't my favourite man in all of Hell!" he then turned to Charlie "Charlie! Hi im so sorry my dear I've been so busy.." he quickly hid the duck he had into his pocket. Alastor raised an eyebrow at him "If it isn't the short king himself" now Lucifer rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out at him. "I see your still having trouble brushing your teeth" He said glaring at Al. "Ha ha" Alastors fake laugh echoing down the stairs as he walked over "still trying to do something with your life?"

            "still looking for a loving daughter?" He whispered so Charlie wouldn't hear when Alastor got to them. "Oh fuck you" Alastor snapped. He turned and grined at him "you wish you could you yellow teethed fuck." static could be heard as Alastor glared at him "go kill yourself". He looked up at him "oh god I'd love to so I don't need to see your ugly face but guess what, I'm imortal"

             "I would love to help you out on the mission of finding a way to kill you" Alastor grumbled seeming to enjoy the thought of it. "awh you care so much why don't you kill yourself on the way of helping me?" he was then cut off by Charlie "oh my god guys stop fighting!-" he turned back to her "oh right sorry char char!" He backed up from alastor sticking his tongue out at him, again. Alastor was still glaring at him as he asked Charlie "what is he doing here?"

             "I've come to visit my daughter you dick head" he told Alastor then smiled at Charlie "its grown very quiet at the palace without anyone there, so I thought id stop by." he explained. He would spend the rest of that night to catching up with Charlie. Alastor had left soon after that conversation, going to his Radio tower.

______________________________________________________________________