Chapter 2

WARNING!!! This chapter contains use if Alcohol and Drugs. Proceed with caution...

_______________________________________________________________________

Alastor's POV:
(The next day)

    He walked into his Radio tower setting his cane down. He was muttering under his breath, something about how Lucifer was a pain in the ass and was just pissed he was here in general. He went over to his soundboard and sat down. He decided to make a broadcast, seeing as he hadn't done one in a while.

    He was halfway through his intro when Lucifer walked in. He had this annoying smirk as he walked in front of him. "Well I'll be right back, I have a pest to get rid of," he said as he turned off his mic and turned on the music. "What do you need" he asked Lucifer. With a drunken tone, Lucifer leaned against the table "You ~" he teased. he smelt of weed and alcohol. Alastor raised an eyebrow "You're a drunken mess."

    Lucifer looked up at him "I don't want Char Char to see me like this..~ can I stay with you?." he studied Lucifer and thought about how Charlie would react, how funny it would be. But he looked at Lucifer, almost feeling sorry for him, almost. But sighed and said "There's a couch over there" he pointed towards a window where a couch was positioned underneath. "You can sit there as long as you stay quiet"

He watched as Lucifer sluggishly walked over and plopped down onto the couch. They made eye contact. Alastor waited till the song was over then continued his Broadcast "All alright everybody, I know it's been a while since I've given you a broadcast-"

He didn't notice Lucifer walk over and was startled when he hugged him from behind, holding his waist. He covered his mic and looked at him "What the fuck are you doing?!" Lucifer had his eyes closed, hugging close to him. He looked as if he was lost, clearly, something shitty had happened to him to make him drink this much. He sighed but continued his broadcast, keeping a close eye on him.

Lucifer had moved his hand a little further down, causing his voice to have a static glitch as he continued "Did you hear a-a-about what The Vee's have b-been upset about???" The stutter lessened when Lucifer readjusted and moved his hands back up. He hugged Alastor a little tighter "According to V-Vox, he wanted me to join them and raise them to power. However, I said now, and now he's all pissy." He grabbed Lucifer's hand to keep it from moving anywhere else.

Lucifer giggled at the contact "Hey Al~" he whispered in a quiet tone. Alastor quickly covered his mouth since he was still on air. "Let me tell you this. Vox is powerless without the others, that's the only reason he asked- Fucking hell!" He was cut off by Lucifer biting his hand. He glared at him. Lucifer just laughed before walking back to the couch, pressed by the fact he had annoyed him. "As I was saying...'' he grumbled out "The only reason Vox asked was so that he could leave that snobby group" he finished. "Anyways, that's all I have for you tonight" but before he could turn off the mic Lucifer cut in screaming "FUCK~!" His moan reached the mic loud enough for it to pick up. He quickly turned off the mic and turned around with a pissed expression "GOD DAMMIT LUCIFER!!" He yelled. The man was wasted.

"Whaaaatttt~?" Lucifer asked smirking. He turned the music on and turned off his setup. "Why for the fucks sake would you do that?!" He asked, walking towards him. All Lucifer did was yawn... YAWN! Then he dared to ask "What did I do?" Alastor sighed and put a hand on his temple, closing his eyes for a second "You are way too drunk and high to be here" Lucifer looked up at him with reddish eyes "how do you know~?" He sat down beside him and crossed his legs "I can smell it on you."

"So what, Husk and Angel smell like it all the time" Lucifer pointed out. He sighed "Ya, but you shouldn't" he was then startled when Lucifer suddenly pulled him onto his lap. "Nope, not doing that," he said as he got up and moved away to another chair. "Awe, but you're so handsome~" he complained. "And your ears look really soft~." He looked at him, more concerned than when Lucifer first walked in. It would just be downright horrible for Alastor to present this part of the king to hell.

He looked away, but when he did Lucifer took that as a chance to sit on his lap "Come one~ I complemented you, now complement me~!" He begged. Alastor was frozen in place, ears pinned back wanting his space. "Uhh... what are you doing?" He asked. Lucifer looks up at him "imma stay here till you complement me back!" He answered. He tried to push him off but Lucifer wouldn't move. That's when Lucifer, as drunk as he was, burned his head in Alastor's neck "just one compliment and I'll stop" he told him. He kept trying to pull away. "Fuck... " he mumbled before looking down at Lucifer giving up "fine, your... fun to be around... when your angry" He added quickly "can you get off now?" Lucifer smiled "Perfect, good deer~" he got off his lap and sat in the chair beside him. Alastor fixed his jacket "what the hell has gotten into you?" Asked, partially to himself. "You could~" Lucifer flirted with a wink.

He looked down at him "what did you drink?" Lucifer thought for a moment "uhh... Whiskey... Vodka... I don't remember a lot" he said with a shrug. Alastor sighed and shook his head. "You know" Lucifer continued "your lap was comfy..." he looked back at him. He had pulled his knees to his chest hugging them and yawned. "You need sleep" he pointed out when he saw this. All he did was shake his head, fighting the sleep that was dragging his eyes down. He sighed and was about to get up to take him to his room, but before he could, Lucifer leaned against him and cuddled into his arm. He stopped moving and looked down at him. He stayed there for a while before getting up and carrying Lucifer back into the hotel.

    He walked into his room and set Lucifer on the bed. Looking at him, he seemed quite peaceful. He covered him in a blanket before walking to his bathroom to straighten himself out. He leaned on the counter and looked at his reflection. Oh for hell's sake, what am I supposed to do with him now?! He thought to himself.

_______________________________________________________________________

Lucifer's POV:
(The next morning)

He woke up and groaned looking around. "Huh? Where the fuck am I?" He sat up rubbing his head. He had a horrible headache. Suddenly a familiar staticy voice was heard from the door "glad to see your awake" Lucifer groaned again "oh god, of all places..." he muttered looking at Alastor. His eyes seemed to be glowing dimly in the darkness of the room. He tried to get up, then immediately stopped and sat back down "ow, my head!"

"That would be the hangover dear" Alastor said walking over to him. His eyes widened "Fuck... what did I do?!" His face dropped "Oh god, Charlie! Fucking damnit!! I said I'd stopped! What would she think of me now?!" He rambled. He quickly patted his pocket for a rubber duck, unseen by Alastor. "Oh don't worry your pretty head... she won't know, unless- '' Alastor's voice grew sinister along with his smile. "Oh fuck... unless what? Oh please don't say I did something bad!" His mind was going a mile a minute freaking out over Charlie, what happened while he was blacked out, what did Alastor want?! Suddenly Alastor's voice cut in "bad? No. Horrible? maybe" he said. "But I'll make you a deal" this caught his attention "what did I do?" He asked, then his face fell when he saw Alastor's amused look "well... all of Hell just so happened to hear you moaning"

He stared at him trying to realize what he just said. His face went white, eyes wide "WHAT?!" Alastor played a playback of the earlier broadcast "if you remove this, I won't let Charlie know about your little... mistake" he told him. His heart was going a mile a minute. Tears threatened to fall from his eyes. He slowly fell to the floor a tear streaming down his face as he was horrified about what he had heard. Alastor knelt down beside him "so, do we have a deal?" He asked. He glared up at him "this isn't a trick for my soul is it?" Alastor seemed to grow a little bigger curses apearing "your soul?" Static laced heavy in his voice. But they soon vanished when he said "of course not, just a favor. Get rid of it, simple as that" he looked at Alastor's face.

"Fine..." he said. Alastor held his hand out "deal?" Hesitantly he took his hand "deal." Green light flashed, Alastor's face growing a creepy sewed up smile, curses appearing all around him. They then went away as fast as they appeared. "wonderful" he said standing up. Lucifer sat there looking at his hand. He thought of how he would get rid of the audio. Alastor offered him a hand up "let's go get some food, that hangover is going to suck if you don't have something to eat" he took it gratefully and stood up nodding.

Before Alastor could get to the door, he darted past him pushing him out of the way. He heard Alastor call after him. He was laughing, almost to the door when suddenly he tripped and fell. Black tentacles had wrapped around his ankles holding him down. He watched as Alastor walked past him into the kitchen with a smirk on his face, beating him into the kitchen. He stood up and followed after him when they vanished.

_______________________________________________________________________