Chapter 3

A/N: sorry for the late post, I was busy yesterday! Anyways enjoy!!

Lucifer's POV:

He walked into the kitchen, catching up to Alastor "using powers is cheating!" he accused when he saw him. "I didn't know we needed rules to walk to a kitchen" Alastor had said back as he opened the freezer. He went to take a seat at the island "well, no but..." he was cut off. "Which do you want?" Alastor asked as he held two types of ice creams. One was a mint chocolate chip, and the other was a cookie monster "Hmm... cookie monster" he said as he swung his legs waiting for a bowl.

Alastor handed him the bowl and started to make one for himself with the mint chocolate chip. "You know, you have really cute deer ears," he pointed out. Alastor instantly pinned them back and glared at him. "Noooo there cute" he said pouting as he hugged Alastor, which caused him to put his hands up, very surprised "Are you still drunk?!" he asked, baffled. "Uhh no, just... happy" he said back smiling, and hugging him tighter. "Yes well..." he looked up at him and said "cause I saw Charlie.. And you got my ice cream!! I may as well say something nice to you." Alastor pushed him off "yes well hugging, is not a compliment." he stepped back "oh... sorry" he went back to eating the ice cream.

He pulled the duck out of his pocket and held it under the table so that Alastor wouldn't see it (he did but pretended not to) and looked it over. He looked back up and realized Alastor was staring right at him "oh umm... you didn't see anything did you?" he asked. "See what" he asked, sounding confused. "N-nothing... nevermind" he shoved the duck back into his pocket and looked away. "Hmm, I wonder what everybody's doing..." Alastor said, breaking the silence. "Either sleeping, having sex... Charlie mentioned something about Cannibal Town so probably there too" he said not looking up. "Cannibal Town hmm? Haven't been there in a while" he said before taking another bite.

He went quiet again and hugged his knees to his chest. He began to think, getting lost in thought. "What's wrong now?" Alastor asked, looking at him again. "Hm?" he looked up snapping out of his train of thought "oh uh, nothing, just thinking." Alastor had set his spoon down "you also look like a lost child, what's really wrong" he flinched. His voice seemed to have no trace of radio in it. A shiver went down his spine "holy shit that's weird-" he said when he heard his voice. Alastor seemed surprised at Lucifer's shock "what? Did you really think that was my actual voice?" he asked. "Well uh... no but it's weird without it" he said, still looking surprised. He sighed "Anyways, you're acting weird, what's up with you?" he asked again. "It's nothing, drop it Al" he said shifting again. "Sure..." he seemed to watch him a little longer before looking away.

He stuck his tongue out, but that only made Alastor grab his bowl and take it away "no more for you" his voice seeming to go back to normal. "Didn't want it anyways" which was a lie but he wanted the upper hand. He watched as Alastor walked around the corner. He never came back out. "Al?" he called from his seat. When there was no answer he got up and looked into the kitchen "Al this isn't funny..."

He looked all around the kitchen and started to panic when he couldn't find him. He looked out into the hallway. "Al? ... Alastor!?" He frantically looked around but then jumped when suddenly he heard Alastor's voice behind him. "For heaven's sake WHAT?!" He fell back, scared of the sudden appearance. "Where, why..." he fumbled with his words before he stood up. "N-nevermind...." He started to quickly walk down the Hallway. "Where are you going?.... Lucifer?" Alastor called after him.

______________________________________________________

Alastor's POV:

While in the kitchen he noticed Lucifer was messing with something in his pocket. He pretended not to notice, but he used his shadow to look at what it was. To no one's surprise, it was a rubber duck... but it was created to look like a stress toy. He began to think back and remembered finding one on the couch in his radio tower. He decided to go grab it and see if it was Lucifer's. While gone, he heard Lucifer constantly repeating his name, almost like he was a scared puppy. And when he got back, he saw how worried Lucifer was after he snapped at him. "Lucifer?" Lucifer looked away "I'm going on a walk..." he said as he ran off. He sighed and sat back at the table. Setting the duck on the counter. "Every fucking time..." he muttered.