Chapter 8

A/N: ... Omg how did I get to 1.31k overall reads so fast?! Thank you guys so so much!!! Enjoy this chapter! I'll post a bonus chapter if we can get to 2k overall reads!

__________________________________________________________

Lucifer's POV:

He woke up to a hand up his shirt, and pulled close into a hug. He smiled softly and moved closer. "so warm..." He looked over to see Alastor was still asleep. He moved to where he was facing him and studied his face. He was still smiling, but his face appeared calm. He looked peaceful. "Who knew?" he muttered to himself, his eyes moving up to his ears. He knew Alastor would never let him touch them, but he wouldn't know if he was sleeping. He reached up and gently rubbed his ears, petting the soft fur. He noticed that Alastor, who had been a little tense before, had completely relaxed as he massaged his ears. "Ok, he's adorable~" he said quietly.

He was a little surprised when Alastor moved to where he was now laying on his chest. He smiled and continued to pet, and every so often kissed his ears. "Your mine now" he muttered as he traced his hand through his hair. Not long later, Alastor had started to wake up. "Noo go back to sleep.." he pleaded as he kept petting his ears, knowing full well that he wouldn't let him once he was awake. Alastor gripped onto his shirt and hugged him closer. He smiled a little more watching him. "Your adorable Al.." he murmured before he stopped touching his ears.

"Am I?" Alastor's voice asked. He jumped slightly seeing his eyes were still closed "I- uh.. No" He lied, though it was obvious. He watched as Alastor opened one eye and looked up at him "mmmmhmm." he covered his own mouth to shut himself up. Alastor's smile grew a little as he closed his eyes again. "Ok fine... you are adorable in my eyes" he said looking away. Alastor slowly sat up and stretched a little. He then realized his hair was messed up. "Care to explain?" he asked, pointing to his hair. He laughed a little, "your ears are really fluffy." Alastor sighed and fixed up his hair "of course you did.."

"How's that mark doing?" he asked, looking at Alastor's neck. He watched as he moved his shirt, it had turned a little purple. "Oh geez..." he said, reaching towards it but pulled away at the last second. "Fffffuck~" Alastor said, seeing it in the reflection of the full body mirror he had by his bed. "Sorry about that" he said looking down at his hands. Alastor looked over at him and sighed "well... I guess you have me trapped here for a while." He hid a laugh which earned him an iconic eye roll. "Glad you think this is funny"

"Oh, I really do Deer~" he said smirking as he used the nickname. "Really do Deer" Alastor had mocked as he got up and popped his back. This gave him the chance to take in his full view, despite being fully clothed. He looked him up and down, his eyes pausing on his dick. "Ehem, My eyes are up here Lucifer" he said as he looked down at him. "Uh what?" he asked, snapping out of it. "What were you looking at?" he asked him. "Uh, nothing-" he said and looked around like he had no idea what Alastor was talking about.

"Hmm... I call BS" Alastor said glaring down at him. "Where do you think I was looking?" he asked with a small smile. "I'm asking you." He looked away biting his lip. "Just shh.. I was looking at your face and... face only." he said not looking back. "No you weren't," Alastor said, calling his bluff. "Got any proof I was looking anywhere else~" he challenged. "No..." he said, still watching his eyes. He gave up after a while and stood up. "I'm going to go take a shower.." he watched as Alastor disappeared into the bathroom.

It was quiet except for the sound of the shower water and Alastor humming. He started to think about that night. 'Holy fuck... how did this happen?! I-.. he-.. we kissed! I can't believe he actually let me kiss him like that... and I marked him.' his brian began to bounce off the walls again, as he went over the night before in his head. He didn't notice Alastor walk out of the bathroom with the towel around his waist. He went bright red now seeing all the scars and muscle definition of his torso "Woah..."