Chapter 5

A/N:

This one may be a little longer than the other ones so get yourself some popcorn and watch as Alastor destroys himself with feelings. also I'll be posting Lucifer's POV for Next chapter so that you know both sides. I realize that the POVs aren't In 1st person so the way I type next chapter is going to change. I might go back and edit the others so that it's also in 1st person so if you're from the future, no need to worry about this little rant... 🙃

Now back to the story~

________________________________________________________________________

Third Person POV:

                It took Lucifer a few days to fully move into the hotel. He had gone back and forth between the hotel and the Palace for a while, transferring files and working in his office every so often. Once he was completely moved in, he realized he was on the same floor as Alastor, which he didn't seem to mind much about. Ever since the night he stayed with Al, he couldn't get his mind off him. How kind he was being, despite being a bitch the first time they met. His sticky sweet voice, and his muscular figure, God how he couldn't stop thinking about his figure.

               On Lucifer's first full night, Alastor came and talked to him about his plans now that he was there. They talked over a bottle of red wine that Alastor had taken from the bar. Their conversation went from talking about the hotel, to talking about Charlie, and then soon into Hell's politics. They did this for the next following week, just enjoying each other's company. Charlie had started to notice Lucifer's improvement in his mood, no longer seeming as depressed. Vaggie was still skeptical about how civil Al and Lucifer were with each other now. It just didn't seem right.

                One day however, Alastor didn't come to visit with Lucifer. He had left, meeting up with Rosie. This left Lucifer to spend the evening with Charlie. He came down from his room and found everyone in the living room... everyone but Alastor.... When Charlie notices him she smiled and waved him over. When Lucifer walked into the room, the group was working on trust exercises. He stayed with them for the rest of the day. They were enjoying lunch together when suddenly a tired Alastor walked past them, not saying a word and went straight to his room, shutting the door. "What's wrong with the strawberry pimp?" Angel asked, Lucifer sighed and looked at Charlie "I'll go talk to him."

________________________________________________________________________

Alastor's POV:

              He hummed as he walked through Cannibal town. It was a calm day, nothing too exciting happening, other than the occasional band playing throughout the town. He stopped in front of Rosie's Emporium.

His smile grew slightly as he stepped inside and looked around. It was crowded. People swarmed around the main desk and were non stop talking. He pinned his ears slightly at the loud noises when suddenly a familiar voice came out from behind the crowd.

"Alastor darling! It's been so long!" Rosie walked out from the crowd as they all seemed to quiet down at the mention of his name. "Ah Rosie my dear!" he smiled and walked over to her "My apologies, I've been a little busy with the project I'm working on, I've just had no time to stop by till now" he gave her a gentle hug when she met up with him.

"Come, come, would you like a cup of tea? Maybe some pinky fingers?" she said leading him towards the back where it was quieter "I would love that" he said with a smile as he followed her. "Oh wonderful! We have lots to talk about" she opened the door as he walked into the smaller private room."

He sat down at the couch and smiled up at Rosie who handed him a glass of tea. "Thank you" he said as she found a spot on the chair across from him. "So, what's new with you darling?" he asked before taking a sip of his tea. "Oh the usual, breaking up fights, giving advice, you know me" she said with a smile as she grabbed a pinky finger. He laughed "of course, I wouldn't expect any less" she smiled up at him "how about you? Anything new? Not getting into trouble I hope-"