Chapter 50

AN:

  My Jujutsu Kaisen dodging streak has ended. Since the release of the Season 1 anime, I have kept avoiding watching it. However, I can't keep dodging it because wherever I go, I keep seeing Jujutsu Kaisen-related shit on the Internet and it became worse in recent months since even in FGO-related videos I would see a bunch of Jujutsu Kaisen comments memes.

And then these last few days, my little sister has been planning to rewatch the JJK and convince me to watch it with her she hated Sukuna with passion and spoiled a lot of things.

......... Did she make me watch the Jujutsu Kaisen just to suffer with her?

Anyway, next week is the broadcast for the Ordeal Call of Chapter 2 of FGO.

The Avenger Chapter..... I'm excited for it. Many suspected that it was an Edmond Dantes-related chapter.

And since it was an avenger related please let me Copium!! I wanted Avenger Marie Antoinette to be released! Please bring her out of the NPC jail. It's been so long.

And other than watching JJK, I have reread the Avalon Le Fae of FGO, and then my brain wouldn't stop me from having an idea for a possible fanfic...

Oberon in Jujutsu Kaisen fanfic... ( Putting the King of Mors. A being born from the curse of Britain.. doomsday device in that hopeless world... I wonder how it would turn out. )

Anyway, here's the chapter... it was a little bit long..

Chapter 50: Afternoon Visit

   Gotham Academy. It is the most prestigious institution in Gotham City. Divided into 4 parts: Gotham University, Gotham Senior High School, Gotham Junior High School, and Gotham Elementary. Different from the higher education institutions, Gotham Elementary is built away from the others. It is a blessing in disguise considering that the other Gotham Academy Learning Institutions are located near the Arkham Asylum.

In the afternoon, a luxurious classic black car stopped in front of the Cane Manor. Opening the door, Damian got out of the Car with a scowl on his face.

Peaking briefly inside the car, Alfred asked Damian.

" Master Damian, are you certain that you wouldn't need any pajamas for your visit? "

With his scowl becoming more prominent, Damian replied while refusing to look at Alfred and glared at the Cane Manor. Treating the Cane Manor like it has done a great disservice to him.

" I do not require any pajamas. The visit would end after a few hours. "

" Very well, Master Damian. "

The front door glass was raised by Alfred again inside the car and he bid farewell to Damian. After watching the car drive away, Damian's annoyance toned down a little. However, he was still irritated.

The cause of his current frustration was none other than Cane, Avery, Bethany, and Altomare. Earlier during the online classes, other than a planned visit to the Cane Manor, there were some changes.

From the visit, it turned into a slumber party at the Cane Manor and Damian has no plan of partaking in it. Richard Grayson, the meddlesome being that he is has learned from Drake that his classmates (friends) are planning a slumber party.

How dare Drake look in his laptop? He has no real ounce of respect for people's privacy.

Walking to the Cane family Manor's gate, some of the Cane family guards come forward to confirm his identity before greeting him and letting him inside.

A maid came forward to escort him to the Manor. Before passing the Manor, they came across the Cane family Gardens and eventually made their way to the main entrance of the Manor and were guided to the lounge room where the others were waiting.