Lily's worry

A few months had passed and Mr. Day bailed his buddy out too. They were almost too comfy with each other. Mr. Day suggested multiple times that DogDay refer to him as a parent. But that's not important right now. What's important is what Picky is doing right now. Picky was rushing a meal, she was baking, cooking and trying her best. Picky face planted against the counter.

Picky "AGHH!"

Mrs. Pig "Are you okay, Dear?"

Picky "No! I have to have so much to cook for such a big event and not enough time!"

Mrs. Pig "What big event?"

Picky "something I'm not allowed to tell anyone"

Mrs. Pig "I won't tell anyone"

Picky whimpered, she was trying so hard to keep her promise. CatNap walked in the door.

Picky "Dogday's dad is having a baby and he's telling DogDay In ONE hour!" She whimpered

Catnap's jaw dropped, Picky PANICKED. She started Begging CatNap to tell DogDay, she got on her knees and whined. CatNap backed up and pulled her up. CatNap ran to the kitchen and started helping her cook, Picky smiled before going back to it.

•--An Hour Later--•

DogDay was enjoying the sight of the parents getting along, and all his friends enjoying themselves. CatNap yawned and leaned on Dogday's shoulder. DogDay watched his dad and his "StepDad" go into the bathroom together and groaned.

CatNap "Mrr.?"

DogDay "They don't even try to hide it... I'm still not done processing mom's death... And he's already fucking someone else... I can't believe he can just let go that fast..."

CatNap kissed him. Hoppy rolled her wheelchair over and ran into them.

DogDay "Hey!"

Hoppy was fully intact and fine, she was still fainting alot so she was told to use the wheelchair. And she had to have someone by her side for when she couldn't, like at home. Bobby was by her said, tho she still hadn't said the three words. Kicken' came over and nudged Bobby.

Bobby "Now is not the time to tell-"

Hoppy "Hoppy that you have a big fat crush on her?" She said turning around in her wheelchair

Bobby "YES! ... Wait a minute..." She turned red

Hoppy grabbed the collar of Bobby's dress and pulls her into a kiss. Bobby kissed back and Kicken' laughed. Bubba came and wrapped around him.

Kicken "who's watching the kids..?"

Bubba "Hoppy's mom agreed to it"

DogDay "Lucky. Catnap is still too scared to leave the house without something"

Bubba "I don't see your daughter"

DogDay"Go ahead. Show them." He growled

CatNap frowned and pulled a rat out of his hoodie. The little rat was looking alot better. CatNap put the little creature away. Crafty and Picky came over and the all Started talking. Picky was glad everyone was back together and okay. Picky may not have been the favorite friend but she is a loyal friend. All the friends were talking when Dogday's dad came over.

Mr. Day "Hey kid"

DogDay "Yeah, Dad?"

Mr. Day "You gonna be a good brother?"

DogDay "What?"

Mr. Day "You are going to have a sister"

DogDay "What..?"

Mr. Day "I'm pregnant"

DogDay felt like he was gonna throw up. DogDay growled and ran off. CatNap teared up and ran after him. DogDay curled up under an apple tree at their house. CatNap sat with him and cuddled. DogDay cuddled him closely and cried. CatNap teared up, he hated seeing his husband sad.

(Yes I skipped the wedding. Fight me.)

DogDay "Mom just died... And he's already having a baby with some bitch..." He sobbed

CatNap hadn't even been big spoon and he was scared he was bad at it. DogDay cried into CatNap's chest a good five minutes before he calmed down. CatNap kissed his forehead and Dogday let his tail wag. CatNap kissed DogDay and Dogday pulled him closer and pinned him to the soft grass. CatNap wagged his tail, letting his tongue dance with Dogday's. DogDay started lifting CatNap's shirt when someone behind them cleared their throat. DogDay and Catnap looked at the sound.

Bubba "... Hi"

DogDay "H- hey"

CatNap "Mrah"

Bubba "Why run?"

DogDay "Why interrupt me?"

Bubba "Why run?"

DogDay "I don't wanna talk about it..."

DogDay kissed CatNap again, getting Right back into it. CatNap whimpered into the kiss. DogDay went down and bit Catnap's neck. CatNap started purring before Bubba split them up and told them to go back. DogDay pointed out they were in his yard and Bubba sighed and left. DogDay cuddled to CatNap. CatNap was a red mess but cuddled DogDay back. CatNap was worried about Dogday, he was really upset. CatNap yawned, DogDay picked him up and took him to bed. DogDay threw him in bed, pinning him down. DogDay threw CatNap's thighs above his head, Juliet walked in and tilted her head. Acting quickly DogDay started Tickling CatNap, which he didn't know Catnap hated. CatNap panicked and started crying. DogDay cuddled him, he didn't mean too. Juliet climbed onto the bed and laid next to CatNap, DogDay cuddled them.

Juliet "I loaf ou..."

DogDay "I love you too, Kid..." He smiled, kissing her head

Juliet started purring, triggering CatNap's purring. Dogday smiled, nothing made him happier than hearing his family Happy. Dogday's tail started to wag. Lily trotted in and saw the cute scene. Lily jumped onto the bed and carefully pulled the blankets on top of them before laying on Catnap's side opposite of DogDay. CatNap yawned and started lazily petting her. Lily licked CatNap's hands lovingly.

Catnap "Mrrrr... Mrah..."

Lily whined and got closer, sensing some discomfort. Lily laid her head against his stomach. Something kicked her and Lily's head jolted back, she knew damn well it wasn't Dogday's. Lily looked at Catnap, understanding the discomfort. Lily whined and nosed his stomach, which kicked her again. CatNap looked down at her, giving her a weak smile. Lily felt at least five limbs against her face, She sighed, worried about her owner. Lily remembered he had to stay at the hospital because he barely made it through the labor. Lily fell asleep on her owner's chest. Catnap laid his hand on his soft companion, purring louder.