2

It's a Saturday afternoon when Jimin meets his friends at their usual restaurant. They meet here often because it's their favorite place to eat, and it's cheap as well. Jimin makes sure to fill himself full because after he leaves here, he's going grocery shopping, and it's better to shop on a full stomach so he won't be craving and buying everything he sees. In fact, he might just be miserable walking in the store with the amount of food he ordered.

"Oh, yeah!" Taehyung blurts out, lifting his phone. "Guys, I searched online for some nice lodges around and I really think we should rent one soon for vacation. Look." He turns his phone around to show Jimin and Jungkook the fancy house he's got bookmarked.

"Isn't it too cold?" Jimin questions, but Taehyung shakes his head as he scrolls through the pictures.

"It has a jacuzzi," he says. "And a fireplace. It has four rooms, but can sleep about thirteen people. And look, there's even a video gaming room with a TV and three computers."

"Woah," Jungkook lets out, amazed.

Taehyung is smiling away, showing off the lodge. "Yeah, I know right? And the more people we invite, the less it'll cost to stay. We can invite a few friends." He gives Jungkook a pointed look, but Jimin doesn't read into it.

Jimin finishes off the rest of his food, chuckling as the beta beside him looks through the photos with stars in his eyes.

"Sure," Jimin says. "Find some people willing to join us. Someone who can cook," he tells them, chuckling as he gets up from his seat. "I gotta go, though. You guys have fun looking."

The two tell him bye and Jimin wonders if they're seriously considering the lodge thing. He doesn't exactly have any good friends outside of them, but he's sure they'll invite somebody they know and trust. Surely. Who else would they invite, anyway?

Jimin brushes off the whole thing and heads to the grocery store. He starts to feel regretful of the two plates he'd just eaten because now he's full and lazy, just wanting to relax at home. But there's a sale today at the store and he really doesn't want to miss it. He forces himself to the store and grimaces at the sight of all the food there—after just eating, he doesn't want anything else.

He strolls through the aisles and sighs once he gets to the meat that was on sale; people made it here before him and grabbed all the good-looking meat. Looking through the different packs, he suddenly gets a whiff of a familiar citrus, and it catches his attention. Just as he's about to turn and look, he hears an agitating voice.

"Nice game last week." It's Yoongi's voice. Jimin turns to his right, where the alpha steps up, looking at the meat as well. "You should really work on your posture while shooting your baskets, Min."

Jimin scowls at Yoongi. The alpha knows damn well that posture is Jimin's weakness. Of course, he mentions it.

"And you should really work on your attitude," Jimin bites back at him.

Yoongi merely chuckles, his shoulders shaking lightly as he reaches out for the meat specifically in front of Jimin. "Take care." He leaves Jimin with that same cocky attitude, and Jimin squints at him very animatedly as he walks away, praying he'd look back and see him, but he never even looks back.

When Jimin goes to look through the meat again, he realizes that Yoongi took the one that he was going to take. He clenches his fists and imagines he's choking the alpha.

•🏀•🏀•🏀•