new morning..

Beep... Beep...

" Get up rhea!  Don't you dare snooze your alarm now!! " pragya shouted..

" iam up mom! " rhea shouted back..

As pragya didn't see rhea getting down the stairs. Pragya went to her room and saw her sleeping..

" This girl na... " pragya noded negatively..

she turn on the fan and took the ac remote and lowered the temperature to 16 and went back to kitchen with the remote.

When pragya came down , she saw her husband sipping his morning coffee while scrolling the phone..

" Oii fuggi!  Look..  This jeans looks good. Do you think this would suit me?  " abhi asked pragya..

Pragya rolled her eyes..

" of course it would. Who am i? Iam Abhi -The ro.. " before abhi could finish the sentence pragya completed ..

" Father of 2 grown up daughters .. And who would anytime get the news of becoming grandfather.. " pragya grinned

As soon as abhi heard this,  he spit the coffee.. And stared at her..

" are you telling iam old?? "

" Iam not but.. Everyone will tell if you don't workout and maintain your body.. So go and start that work.. " pragya ordered..

" but.. "

" At first, you will wake up before me and play that stupid song of yours and irritate me in the morning with your workout but now.. I wake you up and pressure  you to lift those stupid dumbbells And do your regular exercise!! " pragya said irritated..

" i seriously feel bored to lift those weights .. " abhi scratched his head..

Pragya tapped her feet on the ground and stared at him while folding her hands..

" but i always feel intresting to lift you.. So today.. " abhi stopped..

Pragya's reaction changed immediately as she got his thoughts.. And immediately started running away from him..

" fuggi!!  Wait.. "  abhi started to chase pragya..

" suniye!  Pls..  Don't play...  What if rhea saw us.  Pls... "

" Fuggi.. Don't get shy..  She has seen us kissing. So this wouldn't be a problem!  "

" Pls.. No..don't "

After a long run abhi caught pragya and lifted her ..

" No! Put me down!  Pls.. " pragya requested.

" Mom!!! Where is my ac remote??  Its already cold.. And who turned the temp low??  " rhea came down while rubbing her eyes..

" What are you doing?  "  rhea questioned as she saw her father lifting her mother..

" Weight lifting !! " abhi lifted pragya up and down without any shame

" leave me! " pragya struggled.

" oh!  Yesterday you told me that dumbbells is  heavy for you.. But she is light for you now .. Right? " rhea gave a surprised look as her 47 kg mother was light for him compared to 12 kg dumbbells..

Pragya turned pink with her statement.. And finally succeeded getting out of abhi's arms after a lot of trials..

" Rhea!  You don't understand that..  Because its a boy thing !!! " abhi dragged it and smiled sheepishly..

Rhea slapped her head for asking a question like this..

" rhea!  Ac remote... " pragya gave it to her to distract her..