something is wrong

'' prachi! Come soon.. Breakfast is ready. " pallavi shouted

" mummy,  can you pls pack it? Its getting late "

Pallavi packed it while staring at prachi who was busy speaking in phone..

" prachi,  did you inform preeti about today's schedule? " vikram  questioned..

Prachi gestured yes..

" chickchiki.. Its time. Let's go.. " ranbir dragged prachi towards the exit.

Pallavi ran behind them to give their food..

Prachi got it and they left for work..

In mussoori,

" Rhea? Where were you?? " pragya shouted..

" I went to park to give biscuits to the kids. " rhea said..

Pragya felt so happy inside that she started loving people..  She bakes something daily to give it to kids and the old people in the park.. This is a positive  change in rhea as she never instructed her to do this.

Rhea hugged pragya tightly.
Pragya felt something in that hug. Pragya understood something is wrong..

" Are you okay rhea?? " pragya got worried.

" yeah! Iam fine.. " rhea ran to her room.

" but " when pragya was about to say something she heard a voice..

" fuggi!!  Where is my coffee?" abhi's words reached her ears...

She went towards him.. She was about to scold him but she stopped as she saw prachi on video call.

"Thank God!  You both are fine.  Papa..  I really have a bad feeling that something bad is gonna happen.. That's why i called you to check on.. ''  prachi said.

Pragya's heart started beating so fast as she too have the Same feelings. Something is wrong with rhea.  Pragya wanted to speak with her..

" something bad??  Never!!  Come on Pari, we have undergone every possible drama in our life.. So nothing would be left.. Aliya is also dead.. So just chill. " abhi replied calmly.

Pari noded and cut her phone .

" Aliya is dead but her seed rhea is still alive. " ranbir murmured..

Prachi heard it.

" shut up ranbir!! Don't you dare utter a word against my sister.. I know she was wrong earlier but that doesn't mean that she doesn't deserve a chance. Even you wanted to break my heart and I gave you a second chance. When you deserve a second chance, doesn't t she  deserve it?"

Ranbir walked out of the room in anger. 

Prachi threw a file which is on her desk and started crying as she lost all her hope to reunite ranbir and rhea.. Prachi wants them to be friends like before but  she understood that, it's never gonna happen. There is a special bond between ranbir and sahana.. And wants that with rhea too.. But..  It's never gonna happen.

" Even when no one is with you I'll be with you sissy. I truly believe that you will never cause any problems in our life.  You love me and I love you too!  I will always be your shield. I will never leave your way. Even if you go wrong, I'll make you right. " prachi muttered.

At the same time rhea was crying hugging her pillow..

" I'll never be a problem in your life Pari.. I might kill myself if I think wrong about you.. You are a boon in my life. You are the best sister one could get. I miss you Pari! " rhea kissed her phone with prachi's photo on it.