004.

MANU POV.

I closed the door behind me and leaned on it, looking to the ceiling and smiled widely.

I couldn't believe that just a few hours ago I found out that I had a daughter, met her and that she actually liked me. I started walking downstairs and kept thinking about how we were going to tell her that I was her father.

But maybe that wasn't important right now, the important thing is that she likes me and that's all that matters to me.

***

I was waiting on the café and saw Selena's beautiful hair moving all around trying to find me. I stood up and she saw me and started walking towards me. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and allow me to smell her delicious perfume, she sat in front of me and smiled.

"Hey." She said.

"Hey, you look great." I said and she blushed slightly.

"Thanks." She simply replied.

The waitress arrived with our coffees and my cookies.

"Great, so what's the deal?" She asked taking a sip of her coffee.

"The only deal is that I want to see her often, that's it." I said and she nodded.

"Okay, so what do you think about Saturdays and Sundays?" She asked and I felt my heart broken.

"What?"I asked confused.

"Yeah I mean, I think that's enough for now." She said.

I didn't wanted to fight but I wanted to see her more, but maybe she had her reasons to not let me. Truth be told, I also didn't wanted to involve lawyers and all that crap, I didn't wanted my daughter to go thru all that traumatic process.

"I agree." I said a bit angry and she smiled.

"How am I gonna see her?" I asked and she nodded.

"Good question. You can visit her in my apartment." She said and I shook my head.

"What if I wanna take her out?" I asked and she opened her eyes widely and swallowed hard.

"I don't think that's wise." She said in almost a whisper.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because, you have a career, a status to maintain-

"Don't ever mention that, do you think I am going to hide my daughter?" I asked a bit angry and she looked around to check if someone had listened to me.

"Okay, I'll be honest to you. I don't care about that." She said.

"About what?" I asked.

"About your status quo. But I do care about her, and I don't want my daughter surrounded by reporters and paparazzis everytime she goes out." She spoke.

I thought a bit and she was right, maybe it's too much for a small girl to take in. I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"Fine." I said and she smiled taking another sip of her coffee.

I looked to my hands and shook my head. I wanted to have a normal life and maybe if I wanted to take her out to grab an ice cream, do it.

"Maybe, when she's more older, you could do that." She spoke softly, placing her hand in mine.

I looked at her and felt shivers down my body. Her big brown eyes were caressing me. She understood me.

"But now she's too little and that might upset her." She said moving her head aside. I did know she was right.

"I know. It's ok, in your apartment." I said and she nodded slowly.

"Anything else?" She asked.

"Of course, I would like to pay you for these years." I said and she shook her head.

"Out of the question." She said.

"But why?" I asked.

"She's my daughter too and we don't need you money." She said and I shook my head.

"Anything else?" She asked.

"I would like to start paying for her education and all she needs." I said and she took a depp breath.

"Okay, you can pay some things, but not everything." She said and I rolled my eyes again.

"Okay, tell me how much do you need." I said.

"We really don't need your money." She said.

"I don't care. I still want to collaborate in my daughter's life." I insisted.

"Fine, what do you want?" She asked.

"Education, health insurance, travels, clothes, food and your renting." I said, knowing that she was going to piss off.

"Not in a million years." She said shaking her head.

"Why?" I asked.

"You're not paying my rent." She said.

"Why not? It's the place where my daughter lives." I insisted.

"It's my place." She pointed out.

"I still want to pay for it." I replied.

"Do you think that just because you have plenty money you can take everything that you want?" She asked angry.

"Fine. I will pay for Education, health insurance, travels, clothes and food."

"Education and health insurance." She said

"Education, health insurance, travels, clothes and food." I insisted.

"Education and health insurance. We can share the food and clothes." She said.

"What about the travels?" I asked.

"We don't travel a lot." She said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Travelling is expensive." She pointed out.

"Another reason to live it to me." I insisted.

"You're not taking her away from me." she said and I rolled my eyes.

"I meant you two. You must come too, you're her mother." I said and she froze.

She clearly wasn't expecting that.

"I don't know if that's a good idea." She said taking a sip of her coffee.

"Just think about it." I said and she let out a sight.

"So, we remain on this, I will pay Education, health insurance, travels, clothes and food, right?" I asked and she rolled her eyes smiling.

"Education and health insurance. And we share the food and clothes." She insisted and I nodded.

"Fair enough. I am glad that we reached a deal." I said and we both laughed.

I agree to that, just to avoid a fight but I knew at the end I will pay for everything and she can't stop me. It's the least I can do...