005.

Selena's POV

"Maddieeeeee!" I screamed her name.

She appeared a few seconds later. She was holding her favorite doll and had a huge smile in her face when she saw Manu standing next to me.

"Hallo Manu!" She exclaimed.

I turned around to see him and he had a big smile as well. He opened his arms and she walked slowly to give him hug. Then she turned around to see me in a confused way.

"Sweetie, Manu is inviting us to have dinner with him, would you like to-

"Jaa!! I want I want!" She screamed happy.

They both laughed at the same time and I shook my head smiling.

"Okay, let's get your coat." I said and she ran to her room.

She picked up a red coat and stepped outside trying to do a catwalk, Manu immediately noticed it and started cheering up her, it was so funny to see. They get along really well and those are great news.

We arrived to the restaurant. It was Italian since Maddie loves pasta so as Manu. I ordered for the both of us and manu ordered his meal. We started talking, but mainly it was Manu making questions about Maddie and her kindergarten, her friends in school, how she's learning to read and stuff like that. He looked pretty interested on her education and occasionally he made some joke to make her laugh.

To be honest it was really adorable to see. The food arrived and we started eating. Maddie was freaking out because she said it was the best pasta she ever had. Manu ordered the same thing, they both were laughing and playing around. I had my heart melted, it made me so happy to see my daughter having this amazing time with her father, but I only had this thinking on my mind... " How am I going to tell her that Manu is her father?"

I swallowed hard when they looked at me, like waiting for me to explain myself or say something.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Manu said if you like cherry pie?" Maddie spoke and I nodded in response.

"Of course, I love it." I said smiling.

A few minutes later, the waitress brought us a big piece of cherry pie that we share between the three of us. I was a bit touched, since this is the first time that Maddie and I have this kind of sharing like a normal family. Usually it's just the two of us and no one more.

We finished and did our way to Manu's car. Once we were there, Manu helped Maddie to lock her seatbelt and caressed her hair a bit; she smiled widely and then looked down to her hands. I sat in with Manu on the front seats and constantly turned to see her. She was a bit quiet now and suddenly started raining.

"Manu?" We heard her voice.

I turned around to see her, she was looking thru the window.

"Ja, sweetheart?" He asked with a low soft voice.

"This was nice, I felt part of a real family." She simply said and kept looking thru the window.

We were on an empty road. I turned to see Manu really quickly and he grabbed the wheel really hard and opened his eyes widely and stopped the car and let out a sight.

MANU POV

"This was nice, I felt part of a real family." Maddie said softly in almost a whisper.

I felt my heart stopped. I thanked god that we were on a empty road. I stopped the car and got out from the car and opened the door where Maddie was. I felt the rain drops on my back but didn't care at all. I looked at her beautiful blue eyes that were expectant, she was confused but didn't talked.

"We are a family because I am your father." I wanted to say but then I looked at Selena and she was gesturing to stop me from telling her.

I looked at her confused and then back to Maddie and swallowed hard.....