6. Engagement

Ten months after Zaeesha's wedding:

Zaeem's pov:

After Accident I was in coma for ten months. When I got consciousness my parents were there with me. I asked them about Aneesha but they have no idea who she is. I can't even move on my own. Aneesha wait for me little more. I will come for you.

It took me one more month to recover the first thing I did after recovery was to go to the hotel. I went back to the hotel and asked them if she came back or left some note for me but the answer is no for all my questions.

I was searching for her everywhere from three weeks. I hired private detectives. I am travelling from here to there. I searched in all the possible places. I went to masjid and then Imam gave me our marraige certificate. Slowly I am losing hope that I will see her. I filed police complaint but there were not able to find her.

My parents want me to go back to London. My health was deteriorating and I have not recovered fully. My parents are worried so They forcefully took me to airport. I was struggling to get out of their holds but I have not eaten properly in days. I don't have any energy left to fight with them. Only thought running in my mind is to get out of here because if they take me away from here then I can never see her..my wife..

I am not from India. We live in London. I came here for my wedding as bride is from India. Today my dad is taking me back to London. I tired my best but still I am sitting in my private jet looking outside..Slowly distancing from Mumbai and the hope to find her. Where are you Aneesha? Will I ever see you again?

Once we reached London. My dad locked me in room not allowing me to go out of house. I told him that it's very important for me to go back but he was not listening to me. He was very angry that I am neglecting my health. Iam their only son.I was angry as well because he forced me to marry his best friend daughter and she ran away and now they didn't search for my wife even though they knew I was with a girl. I told them before accident that I was with a girl. I lost precious 10 months of looking for her.because of him I lost the chance to search for my wife. I continued looking for her through private detectives and friends.

it's been a month and Now my life going back to normal. I am allowed to go out but I am still not in talking terms with my dad. I was talking to my mom but when she kept trying to mediate between me and  dad I distanced myself from her.

One year later

Lot of things changed in this one year. I moved out of my parents place. I am staying in one bedroom flat. small and cozy. I like to be alone. I have hired a PI to find Aneesha but it's been more than six  since I am awake still no news of her.

I work in one of the best companies in London. I need money and I don't like using my dad's so I joined here. It gets hard sometimes to manage studies and Job but it helps to make myself busy and not to think about her..I miss her a lot. I hope she is doing fine.

I was sitting on my desk when I got call from my PI.

He said,"Sir I think I found her."

I really can't tell you how happy I am by listening to his words. My heart is dancing in my happiness. Finally the time has come.

I said,"Where is she? Just send me her address I will come there."

He looked hesitant and said,"S-Sir I think you can't meet her. "

I said,"Why? Come to the point"

He said,"She is married and living in Turkey with her husband."

No no..no..he must have found someone else..Aneesha will never do that. She loved me. We are married..How can she marry someone else.