8. Zaeesha Met

Aneesha's pov:

I was sitting alone in my room after when Zaiba came and sat beside me.I looked at Zaiba with tearful eyes and said, "I can't do it. I can't do it anymore."

Zaiba shook her head in no and said, "No Eeshu. Don't cry. Please forget everything. You said you wanted to move on then forget everything, marry Afnaan bhai and live a beautiful life. He is ready to accept you even after knowing your past"

I irritatedly shouted, "He is not doing any favour by accepting my past. I don't regret doing any of it. Meeting Zaeem, loving him, Marrying him and giving birth to our son. I can't marry Afnaan. I can't marry anyone. I am already married. It's so wrong. How can I after what happened between Zaeem and me? "

Zaiba said, "Why can't you forget that night Eeshu? You are not in your right mind that day. It's not your fault. Forget everything and move on. You don't even know where is he? He might have gotten married. It's been 4 years Please.. Bhai love you a lot. Let's think that it never happened. Give bhai one chance Eeshu he will give you happiness in this whole world. He loves you from childhood."

I said, "No I can't. I can't forget him. I can't Zaiba. I tried a lot but I can't. It is not just a day for me it's like my dream come true. Meeting him, loving him and marrying him . I remember everything. I wish to have that day again in my life everyday. It's so fresh in my memory like it happened just yesterday."

Zaiba said, "Then why you agreed to marry Afnaan bhai? Don't give him false hope Eeshu. I will not forgive you if you break his heart after raising his hopes."

I said," I know but I have no other choice. I have nothing left except my dream in my life. I can't lose it. I tried to tell him but he never listens. He is too adamant. I can't do anything Zaiba. I have two years time I will think of something. I will plan something but you and me both know that I can't marry him. Tomorrow I am going to London and I don't want to think about anything else except my dream"

Zaiba said, "Okay let's sleep now. you have long day ahead."

Mom, dad and Zaiba came to drop me and Afnaan the airport. Mom was giving instructions to me whole ride what to do? What not to do?

Once we reached ,dad said, "Take care. Call us once you reach there."

Afnaan said," Don't worry dad, I am going with her. I will make sure she is comfortable and safe"

Zaiba hugged me and whispered in my ear , "Have a nice time and enjoy your remaining single life."

I just smiled half heartedly and returned her hug.

Everyone left saying bye. Only Afnaan and me are left. There was silence for few minutes then Afnaan got hold of my hand and said, "I love you. I really wanted to say this loud."

I removed my hand from his hold and said, "We will be late for check in."

He got hold of my arms and said, " don't you love me? Are you not happy?"

I said, "You know the answer."

He increased his hold on my arms and raising his voice, he said,"Why Aneesha? Why you always do this? Why can't you love me? I really love you. We know each other from childhood. We know each other very well. why? Why are you not happy? Will you really marry me after two years?"

I am struggling to get out of his hold and said, "it's hurting. Leave me."

Afnaan tightened his hold more and said, "Me too. I am also hurt Aneesha. Tell me ,will you marry me? I want an answer."

I said, "I don't know. Leave me I am getting late"

Afnaan said, "No. That's not an answer. I want yes or no. Will you marry me or not?"