Jealousy, Jealousy

yes, the title is an olivia rodrigo song. yes, i listen to her. yes, it might be about sword. yes, i know mackenzie we were gonna do your plan but then edurie suggested an idea and i had to spin a wheel. :3

--------------

         Sword felt jealous. Jealous that Skateboard had everything. He had his ex-lover. Sword stayed up all night thinking of how jealous he was. He found Skateboard annoying, and he remembered when Rocket would talk trash about playground people. "What the fuck was the point of you complaining if you're gonna date someone from playground?" Sword mumbled to himself. He rolled his eyes. That Skateboard has everything I want. Sword thought. Sword then started to realize he still had feelings for Rocket. Rocket was everything, but Sword had to ruin it. The next day, he decided what he was going to do.

  * * *

      "Slingshot? Could I talk to you?" Sword asked. It was in the morning, and the two just ate breakfast.

     "Oh, right now?" Slingshot seemed cheery. He was as if he had forgotten all about being fired, and felt like he had the best dream ever.

      Sword looked at Slingshot's expression and felt bad for him. He was so happy, but Sword would destroy it in a second. "Later. We should go out, I'll treat you," Sword smiled. Slingshot's eyes sparkled and they went outside. First, Sword and Slingshot went to the mall, and Sword bought Slingshot a lot of plushies. One of the plushies was a blue, fluffy, cat.

      "I'll name him... Ocean! Since he reminds me of the ocean!" Slingshot said, and Sword chuckled. Sword bought Slingshot boba and enjoyed watching him smile. "Why are you spoiling me so much?" Slingshot asked, grinning. Sword then remembered what he was going to tell him.

     "Oh, yeah.... There's something serious I want to talk to you about," Sword said. He felt a little bit guilty and took a deep breath.

     "I want to break up," Sword admitted. Slingshot dropped his drink. Others turned their heads to look at the couple, and some realized who they were. The whole room went silent.

     "What?"

     "I don't want to date you anymore."

      "...," Slingshot looked as if he was about to cry. He sighed and nodded. "AFTER EVERYTHING I DID FOR YOU!? I STAYED BY YOUR SIDE. WHILE EVERYONE ON EARTH HATE YOU!!"

      "I...," Sword tried to reply, but couldn't think of anything. He already felt bad, and he felt damaged.

    "THEY WERE ALL RIGHT. THEY ALL WERE. YOU ARE A WHORE, A SLUT, A LIAR, A BETRAYER, NOT LOYAL. YOU'RE ANYTHING BUT A REAL PHIGHTER. I HATE YOU."

   "..."

    "I HOPE ON VENOMSHANK YOU FUCKING APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE," Slingshot screamed one last time before walking away.

   * * *

    The news spread like wildfire. Videos of the breakup were on the internet, and people were making memes and trends about it. Skateboard knew about it before Rocket did, and laughed. "Hah, of course, that relationship wouldn't work," Skateboard said. He clicked around on the computer and commented on it. Rocket was sitting on Skateboard's bed, criss-cross apple sauce. He looked up.

    "Huh? What relationship?" Rocket asked.

    "Slingshot and Sword's," Skateboard smirked. Rocket got up and walked toward Skateboard. He looked at the computer and his eyes widened.

    "Whoa...," Rocket mumbled.

--------

hello there i am tired and it is 12:54 pm :D and schooolll tomorrowwwwwww

565 words