Break In

i just realized there are 45 parts and i have almost 6k reads.

also sorru for not writing yesterdya im a bit tired and pretty lazy

-------

Rocket hadn't visited the next day, which made Skateboard worried. He hoped Rocket wasn't stubborn about anything. He tried to text him.

SK8R!!: rocket r u there

No answer.

Skateboard felt even more concerned. He was still in the hospital, and he couldn't check on Rocket. He decided if Rocket didn't return after the week was over, he would look for him.

It was pretty lonely in the hospital. He normally talked to Rocket, but since he wasn't there, Skateboard just watched videos to help distract himself.

(time skip!!1!1!)

When the week was over, and Skateboard was out of the hospital, he checked his home. It looked like it hadn't been cleaned for days, which, it wouldn't have if Rocket was there. Where could he be? Skateboard thought to himself. He felt even more worried. There was no way he could be at Sword's house, right? Skateboard kept thinking about it... Sword did throw his weapon at him after all. That means there was something he wanted, and didn't he break up with Slingshot two weeks ago?

Skateboard knew Rocket was probably at Sword's house, but he didn't want to believe it. He knew that he had to save Rocket though. He got up and walked outside. It was nighttime, and pretty dark outside. I hope I'm not too late. He started skating towards Sword's house. He knew the way, well, that was because he was using his phone to guide him.

When he got there, he tried to find a way in. He couldn't just ring the doorbell like he did when Rocket was doing that livestream. He stared at the door. He was taking his time, which wasn't normal. "I don't... I don't know what to do," Skateboard whispered to himself. What if he tried to break a window? That would work!

Skateboard aimed his skateboard at the window and smashed it. CRUNCH! Skateboard quickly made his way inside and found a hiding spot. It was actually pretty neat in Sword's house. He didn't expect it to be this clean, since... what has been happening, but it was pretty nice here.

The sound of footsteps came from upstairs, and Skateboard tensed. He didn't want to find a stupid hiding spot, but people did have blind spots... If he had to choose a place, it might have to be beside the couch in the living room. Listen, people can be stupid. Maybe he might have to try this dumb hack just so he could live.

Anyways, he crouched next to the sofa and held his breath. He heard someone grunt, and almost started laughing, but held it in. He didn't feel like getting caught when he sacrificed his skateboard for this. He could barely hear words, but it sounded like Sword was mumbling something. Instead of Sword looking for anyone who broke in, he walked away. It confused Skateboard, but he knew Sword didn't have anything left... until he remembered he was keeping Rocket hostage.

How could I get Rocket without being caught? Skateboard got up from his hiding spot. He was actually really scared. His hand started shaking from how scared he was. He took a deep breath and tiptoed to the bathroom, which was right next to the stairs. He went in it and locked himself in the room. There was no way he could help Rocket, but he was already there. He couldn't turn back.

--------

hello my sillies, are you a sigma? because i dont know where im going with this!!

615 words