Packing Up

hiyah!! guys we so close to 10k!! how many phighting fans r there lol!?

--------

"What the fuck is the purple guy doing here!?" Rocket peered out the window and pointed at Ban Hammer.

            "What? Oh, uhm...," Slingshot was puzzled, "That's... Ban Hammer... how did you not know?"

            "Erm... don't ask," Rocket laughed nervously. He felt a bit anxious. Where the fuck was Skateboard, and why the hell was Ban Hammer here!?

             Slingshot sighed, "I'll talk to him."

             Ban Hammer pulled up to the door and bonked it down. Slingshot and Rocket yelped and hugged each other in fear. "WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM!?" Slingshot yelled.

              Ban Hammer giggled, "Have you seen Skateboard? You two are in his house after all."

             "No! Of course not! Caseoh...," Rocker mumbled the last part. Why not? He's fat as---Okay, let's not finish that sentence. Anyways, where could Skateboard be? Honestly, it's like he abandoned Rocket.

             "Okay, fine... why don't you two... hmm," Ban Hammer thought for a moment.

             "Quit standing there like you're actually smart," Rocket whispered to himself. Slingshot heard him and giggled, but tried to keep a straight face.

             "You two go look for Skateboard for me! He's probably in Lost Temple, so you should travel and look over there!" Ban Hammer suggested.

            "NO!" Slingshot and Rocket yelled at the same time.

            "Yikes... It's not a choice, it's an order from your warden." Ban Hammer walked out like his ass didn't just break their door. Slingshot and Rocket looked each other in the eyes.

             "I FUCKING HATE WALKS!"

             "I love walking!!"

              "Let's just pack up our stuff," Rocket murmured. He grabbed two backpacks (that appeared outta nowhere) and grabbed snacks. "Slingshot, could you help me?" Rocket asked. Slingshot snapped out of his trance and grabbed 27 bottles of water. "WE DON'T NEED THAT MUCH WATER!" Rocket reminded him.

             "Huh? OH SHIT!" Slingshot dropped all the bottles onto the floor, and Rocket screamed.

             "YEOWCH!" Rocket gasped and jumped.

             "Sorry," Slingshot giggled. He picked up the water bottles and placed most of them back. The bottles that remained had been placed in the backpack along with chips, chargers, notes, maps, and rocks that Slingshot packed up.

             "Why the fuck did you pack up rocks?"

            "Uhm..."

            "Bro, please don't tell me you named them."

            "Well, uhm, I'd like to introduce you to Jeremy."

             "Oh, my fucking gosh...," Rocket chuckled.

              The duo finished packing up, and Slingshot's backpack was really heavy from the rocks, while Rocket's backpack was light. They left Skateboard's house and started heading towards Lost Temple.

------

uh guys dont ask why theres lots of insults i wasnt in the mood for being serious hehe

445 words