A Dragon, A Warrior, A Vessel

Arriving back in Nagazora, Jessica stayed put in the small ship.

"Wear these"

Jessica placed, dark robes, a mask, goggles, and etc.

"Even if you have a large honkai resistance because of the mark. We don't really know it would accelerate you into becoming Kiana herself. So just wear this if you don't want to be a woman"

Ren wore his gear.

"I can't come with you since I'll be helping you navigate here. Besides it's scary outside. You have more or less training in these kinds of things

Jessica smiled and winked while giving a thumbs up

"You do know, that up until now I've just been a handy man right?"

"Just go already"

The latch of the ship dropped down, the wind was so hard and it was difficult to see. It felt like a sandstorm was nearby, Ren got off the ship with a spare motorcycle inside.

Leaving with a ride on, he explored the city.

Revving up the engine as well as avoiding possible obstacles. Ren quickly moved to the center of Nagazora.

"Ren, can you hear me?"

"Doctor?"

"Oh calling me formally now eh?"

"I have to be, this time I'm not just a mere handyman."

Jessica who heard his determination, smiled.

"Good, go forward and two rights. You'll be close to the center. Once you reach the center, our communication will most likely be limited. I can only send you hints. Enter the center and gain the other mark that's needed. Be careful"

"Roger!"

Ren kept at the same pace and carefully drove to the center as planned. The guy who was just a handyman was finally in action, for him it felt exciting.

"Sirin, don't worry. I'll make sure to keep my promise"

Ren had determined himself to keep going. To fulfill a goal that was given to him.

-----------------------------

"Wake up....my dear origin."

A soothing whisper was being told to the ear of a grieving valkyrie.

"Destruction is coming for me. Please save me"

The last words that were given to her, made her stand up from her throne. Holding the sword by her side.

"Even if this world burns, I'll do it....just to save you."

Raiden Mei, Herrscher of Thunder, Herrscher of Origin is entering the battlefield.

-----------------------------

Ren who just arrived at the center, saw the tall building that seemed like a beacon.

"Now that's an obvious sign"

It's emitting a lot of honkai energy that even with the gear on, Ren could feel the pressure from it. If he doesn't hurry up, Sirin or rather, Kiana's own honkai energy would eat up his own.

When Ren quickly entered the crumbled building instead of going up, he found an entrance by the ground. Broken and inside was a cave, yet inside it wasn't dark. It had glowing vein-like figures by the cave walls.

Quietly, he walked slowly. Taking pictures for future research, and a sample to give to the doctor.

At the end of this cave, Ren saw a statue that looked like a dragon.